Sons of Anarchy is such a corny over the top fantasy land

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave the show a try because alot of women I work with like it and its just too much. I live in the east bay, right here in oakland, and some of it is just hilariously over the top. These dudes manage to never lose, inciting gang wars, battling the IRA in Ireland, outsmarting the atf, not to mention agent stahl was a corny antagonist, when do you hear about atf agents murdering their own kind, and since when does the ATF handle potential terorist threats (i.e gun running with the ira and selling them to gangs).
That whole storyline where Jax outsmarts the atf agent and kills the IRA member in atf custody was just rediculous. Things got even more lame to me when a RICO investigation is shut down because the CIA is working with the Cartel thus the SOA are just too important to arrest.

Then the idea that there are no members of nuestra familia/nortenos operating in their own teritory (this show reportedly takes place in the valley between lodi/stockton/vacaville etc) and only having this fictional mexican biker gang "the mayans" as basically the sole group of latinos until season 5. Even Jimmy Smits character should be more of a factor along with his group. Also, using the same gang concepts as the shield for northern california in my opinion is just lazy, the one niners are implied to be crips and wear purple, in the bay area it doesnt work that way, i could forgive that if it wasnt for the fact that they only seem to have ONE BLACK GANG in the whole city.

Now this thing with pope and tig was the last straw, this dude pope is clearly a boss on a political and street level, and it is implied that his closest body gaurds are contractors, ex military etc, but they are no match for a long biker and his 9mm.

There is no way any gang, not even the hells angels could operate like this without extreme retaliation, either being taxed by the NF or run out of town by nikkas in the area. You dont just bust shots in oakland and retreat to your small down and no one does anything.

Its just too much, there is never any retribution, jax not handing over tig to pope was lazy to me, the man ran over popes daughter for NO reason, why build pope to be someone of absolute power if you are gonna have jax singlehandedly do him in.

The story is getting stale, not to mention as a black man, all this "****** this, wetback that" is annoying as hell, i was glad to see that cac piney get killed. Ottos character again, over the top. It started off interesting but now, its just lame. I see that Shawn Ryan deserves alot of credit for the shield, because unless you are white with a rosey klan colored view of northern california, i dont see how you can look at this show and call it anything other than fantasy land trash.

however i wanted to fukk carla so bad, i still do, jimmy smits better watch his wife because i will jump in that mexican p*ssy so quick. Peggy Bundy can get it too.

said it a ton in the season 5 thread, but

show is 100% pure fukkery and soap opera status bad, but its entertaining

i think kurt sutter realized how ridiculous the show was getting as said "fukk it, if you think that was unrealistic, check this out..."

the acting is horrid as well, esp peggy bund, shes beat up and ugly as fukk :huhldup:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

i think kurt sutter realized how ridiculous the show was getting as said "fukk it, if you think that was unrealistic, check this out..."

the acting is horrid as well, esp peggy bund, shes beat up and ugly as fukk :huhldup:

id fukk kelly bundys dusty puzzy till she couldnt move.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show is comedy, its a true form of american ducktales. Jacks be killing nikkas in broad day light with witnesses...Cops do nothing

Jacks setting up pope was comedy.

broad day light shootout with dozens of witnesses, soa kills 3-4 of the other side, no one in sons gets a scratch = every fukkin episode

the pope killing had to the the single biggest moment of fukkery in the show... and thats saying a lot

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
broad day light shootout with dozens of witnesses, soa kills 3-4 of the other side, no one in sons gets a scratch = every fukkin episode

the pope killing had to the the single biggest moment of fukkery in the show... and thats saying a lot

thats why im saying, Shawn Ryan deserves alot of credit for the shield because that show never had trash arcs like this.

but like i said, women love this show, this girl at work got mad as fukk when i shytted on that show "YOU DIDINT LIVE THAT GANGSTER LIFE SO WHAT DO YOU KNOW?"

I also like how the irish all of the sudden developed american style insults towards mexicans as if they somehow have been beefing with them for years. thats stupid and virtually forced cism.

kurt sutter hates anyone who aint white.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

yeah, after season 2, he was like 'shark....we jumping' them nikkas going to ireland on the whim while facing cases :heh:

oh... otto and jackin it while jacks bytch strokes his hair :deadrose:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
SOA is my shyt. I'm negging OP when I get on my PC :birdman:

WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS

images

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
24 and Dexter get ridiculous sometimes, but that's TV u nikkas take shyt to serious

I agree. I just like seing some violence and fukkery, and SOA been holdin me down for the past couple months. I only got 4 eps left in season 5 before I'm totally caught up. I put my old lady on today, and she watched 10 episodes.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
threadstarter mentioned something about there being no black gangs in charming, but charming has been implied to be a little hick town in the first place.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had a spark when it started now its just :trash:

Really?

Cause I'm like 5 or 6 episodes in the first season and I already can tell this is some corny shyt. I often look at the screen like...

:aicmon:

after every episode

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridiculous fukkery...I'm literally watching season fives first episode and all the shyt yall mention got me wonderin if i should just say fk it and watch sumthin else.