Sons of Anarchy is such a corny over the top fantasy land

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I gave the show a try because alot of women I work with like it and its just too much. I live in the east bay, right here in oakland, and some of it is just hilariously over the top. These dudes manage to never lose, inciting gang wars, battling the IRA in Ireland, outsmarting the atf, not to mention agent stahl was a corny antagonist, when do you hear about atf agents murdering their own kind, and since when does the ATF handle potential terorist threats (i.e gun running with the ira and selling them to gangs).
That whole storyline where Jax outsmarts the atf agent and kills the IRA member in atf custody was just rediculous. Things got even more lame to me when a RICO investigation is shut down because the CIA is working with the Cartel thus the SOA are just too important to arrest.

Then the idea that there are no members of nuestra familia/nortenos operating in their own teritory (this show reportedly takes place in the valley between lodi/stockton/vacaville etc) and only having this fictional mexican biker gang "the mayans" as basically the sole group of latinos until season 5. Even Jimmy Smits character should be more of a factor along with his group. Also, using the same gang concepts as the shield for northern california in my opinion is just lazy, the one niners are implied to be crips and wear purple, in the bay area it doesnt work that way, i could forgive that if it wasnt for the fact that they only seem to have ONE BLACK GANG in the whole city.

Now this thing with pope and tig was the last straw, this dude pope is clearly a boss on a political and street level, and it is implied that his closest body gaurds are contractors, ex military etc, but they are no match for a long biker and his 9mm.

There is no way any gang, not even the hells angels could operate like this without extreme retaliation, either being taxed by the NF or run out of town by nikkas in the area. You dont just bust shots in oakland and retreat to your small down and no one does anything.

Its just too much, there is never any retribution, jax not handing over tig to pope was lazy to me, the man ran over popes daughter for NO reason, why build pope to be someone of absolute power if you are gonna have jax singlehandedly do him in.

The story is getting stale, not to mention as a black man, all this "****** this, wetback that" is annoying as hell, i was glad to see that cac piney get killed. Ottos character again, over the top. It started off interesting but now, its just lame. I see that Shawn Ryan deserves alot of credit for the shield, because unless you are white with a rosey klan colored view of northern california, i dont see how you can look at this show and call it anything other than fantasy land trash.

however i wanted to fukk carla so bad, i still do, jimmy smits better watch his wife because i will jump in that mexican p*ssy so quick. Peggy Bundy can get it too.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Sons of Anarchy is a pretty good show . I liked it but everyone is open to their own opinion.

I Can forgive a show for not being super realistic, but jesus these dudes get virtually little to no retribution, and seeing jax kill pope and his henchman with ease just feels contrived, these dudes are supposed to be bikers not the fukking justice league

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
didn't read your opening post but yes, yes it is. i mentioned this in the netflix thread. its honestly not even that good but, its entertaining.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Everything you hate about the show I love

They should have dragged that pope shyt out some more but :manny:

If it makes you feel better every victory they seem to get they are met with some kind of defeat.

Look at jax he got pope but his wife is going to jail.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I gave the show a try because alot of women I work with like it and its just too much. I live in the east bay, right here in oakland, and some of it is just hilariously over the top. These dudes manage to never lose, inciting gang wars, battling the IRA in Ireland, outsmarting the atf, not to mention agent stahl was a corny antagonist, when do you hear about atf agents murdering their own kind, and since when does the ATF handle potential terorist threats (i.e gun running with the ira and selling them to gangs).
That whole storyline where Jax outsmarts the atf agent and kills the IRA member in atf custody was just rediculous. Things got even more lame to me when a RICO investigation is shut down because the CIA is working with the Cartel thus the SOA are just too important to arrest.

Then the idea that there are no members of nuestra familia/nortenos operating in their own teritory (this show reportedly takes place in the valley between lodi/stockton/vacaville etc) and only having this fictional mexican biker gang "the mayans" as basically the sole group of latinos until season 5. Even Jimmy Smits character should be more of a factor along with his group. Also, using the same gang concepts as the shield for northern california in my opinion is just lazy, the one niners are implied to be crips and wear purple, in the bay area it doesnt work that way, i could forgive that if it wasnt for the fact that they only seem to have ONE BLACK GANG in the whole city.

Now this thing with pope and tig was the last straw, this dude pope is clearly a boss on a political and street level, and it is implied that his closest body gaurds are contractors, ex military etc, but they are no match for a long biker and his 9mm.

There is no way any gang, not even the hells angels could operate like this without extreme retaliation, either being taxed by the NF or run out of town by nikkas in the area. You dont just bust shots in oakland and retreat to your small down and no one does anything.

Its just too much, there is never any retribution, jax not handing over tig to pope was lazy to me, the man ran over popes daughter for NO reason, why build pope to be someone of absolute power if you are gonna have jax singlehandedly do him in.

The story is getting stale, not to mention as a black man, all this "****** this, wetback that" is annoying as hell, i was glad to see that cac piney get killed. Ottos character again, over the top. It started off interesting but now, its just lame. I see that Shawn Ryan deserves alot of credit for the shield, because unless you are white with a rosey klan colored view of northern california, i dont see how you can look at this show and call it anything other than fantasy land trash.

however i wanted to fukk carla so bad, i still do, jimmy smits better watch his wife because i will jump in that mexican p*ssy so quick. Peggy Bundy can get it too.

i only read a couple paragraphs and i definitely dont want to see it now.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Everything you hate about the show I love

They should have dragged that pope shyt out some more but :manny:

If it makes you feel better every victory they seem to get they are met with some kind of defeat.

Look at jax he got pope but his wife is going to jail.

I thought pope would be a better antagonist, they built him up like he was a boss and controlled most of the street activity in oakland, that right there should be the end of these dudes no matter how many chapters they call in for help. smh

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I thought pope would be a better antagonist, they built him up like he was a boss and controlled most of the street activity in oakland, that right there should be the end of these dudes no matter how many chapters they call in for help. smh

Also keep in mind that this is based (loosely) on Hamlet. And Shakespears plays were always bloody and over the top.

but yeah they built pope up and didn't use him. If they were planing to pull off that move they went with then they should had his right hand in on the plan with Jaxs.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Also keep in mind that this is based (loosely) on Hamlet. And Shakespears plays were always bloody and over the top.

but yeah they built pope up and didn't use him. If they were planing to pull off that move they went with then they should had his right hand in on the plan with Jaxs.

i agree, having the lil homie from OZ go out like that was some chump shyt. like i said, these dudes outsmart and outlast the cia, cartels, the ira, mexican and black gangs.

i feel like the show also just lets go of the fact that tig RAN OVER POPES DAUGHTER IN COLD BLOOD, so who cares if he burned his damn daughter. that was even

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i agree, having the lil homie from OZ go out like that was some chump shyt. like i said, these dudes outsmart and outlast the cia, cartels, the ira, mexican and black gangs.

i feel like the show also just lets go of the fact that tig RAN OVER POPES DAUGHTER IN COLD BLOOD, so who cares if he burned his damn daughter. that was even

they got two more seasons i am sure Tig will die a gruesome death. :ahh:

shyt all them dudes are going die except Happy. :pachaha:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
they got two more seasons i am sure Tig will die a gruesome death. :ahh:

shyt all them dudes are going die except Happy. :pachaha:

Carla made my dikk so fukking hard, her committin that was tragic.

however i gotta say the funniest moment on the show was when clay said blaming black people was the "american way"

not to mention "make it ghetto...make it gangsta"

Clay was the GOAT cac

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Carla made my dikk so fukking hard, her committin that was tragic.

however i gotta say the funniest moment on the show was when clay said blaming black people was the "american way"

not to mention "make it ghetto...make it gangsta"

Clay was the GOAT cac

so funny and so true. :sadbron:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
show is comedy, its a true form of american ducktales. Jacks be killing nikkas in broad day light with witnesses...Cops do nothing

Jacks setting up pope was comedy.