Sonic Mania (2D, PS4, XB1,PC, Switch, August 15th 2017, 29th for PC)

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Hope this is a success and Sega decides to do this with streets of rage, shinobi, and golden axe. Really looking forward to the 15th, won't be able to play right away, going away on the 16th for a few days lol

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Regarding the spoiler for the level

Tee did good by me with the music, for both Act 1 and 2 all he did was update the instruments used and add a little modern flare.

I just watched some more of the leaked stream

SOME OF THESE BOSSES LOOK TO BE ON THAT BULLshyt :mjcry:

I just watched the Stardust Speedway and Hydrocity Act 2 bosses... maaaaan :damn:. The Hydrocity Act 1 boss is fukkin hysterical, it's the reverse
of the Sonic 3 Act 2 boss where he's generating water tornadoes.... except you're in the machine while Robotnik is swimming.

Just watched the rest of the Hydrocity Zone Act 2 boss, doesn't seem toooo bad. There's two parts to it, the first one is completely new and the second part is the Sonic 3 Hydrocity Act 1 boss which I always destroyed when I was little
In short, I can't fukkin wait. I don't care if I spoiled myself... I was probably going to look at YT vids anyway for some of these shyts :pachaha:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Regarding the spoiler for the level

Tee did good by me with the music, for both Act 1 and 2 all he did was update the instruments used and add a little modern flare.

I just watched some more of the leaked stream

SOME OF THESE BOSSES LOOK TO BE ON THAT BULLshyt :mjcry:

I just watched the Stardust Speedway and Hydrocity Act 2 bosses... maaaaan :damn:. The Hydrocity Act 1 boss is fukkin hysterical, it's the reverse
of the Sonic 3 Act 2 boss where he's generating water tornadoes.... except you're in the machine while Robotnik is swimming.

Just watched the rest of the Hydrocity Zone Act 2 boss, doesn't seem toooo bad. There's two parts to it, the first one is completely new and the second part is the Sonic 3 Hydrocity Act 1 boss which I always destroyed when I was little
In short, I can't fukkin wait. I don't care if I spoiled myself... I was probably going to look at YT vids anyway for some of these shyts :pachaha:
PM me that stream link breh

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I should've taken y'alls advice and stopped looking :mjgrin:

That Act 2 remix :dj2:

That Act 2 level :picard:

EDIT - definitely gonna stop watching, streamer is a typical internet cac :francis:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This might be the first time I've legit wanted a weekend to go by fast. I'm fiending for this shyt. :wow:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I do have a PS4 and I could just get it on there but I wanted to use my genesis controller for this game :sadbron: