Sonic Frontiers (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (November 8, 2022)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Y'all was killing me when I said wait for official trailers and that what IGN showed was for hardcore Sonic fans who want to see what he moves like

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Story seems reasonably interesting :ehh: also Knuckles is confirmed to be in the game, at least as a NPC

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This looks like the Sonic I envisioned a next gen Sonic to be like when I think back to Sonic Adventure 1. I imagined a much denser, richer looking overworld with portals to stages and this looks exactly like that. If the overworld is big enough, you can probably fukk around for a while before doing anything.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This looks like the Sonic I envisioned a next gen Sonic to be like when I think back to Sonic Adventure 1. I imagined a much denser, richer looking overworld with portals to stages and this looks exactly like that. If the overworld is big enough, you can probably fukk around for a while before doing anything.

Yeah, this is the first Sonic game since like Sonic Mania that I've been hyped for :wow: it seems like they're actually putting effort into it

Between this, the movies, and the Netflix show coming up we might be a the 2nd Golden Age of Sonic :wow: