Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Sonic Adventure

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sonic OG Trilogy stacks up against Mario IMO. Mario 3 is my favorite game of all time but there's no denying the impact of that trilogy.

Sonic Adventure being weak after no Saturn game, basically killed that franchise. That shyt was supposed to carry the Dreamcast but Soul Calibur and the 2K sports games did IMO

Also, Diddy Kong Racing mops the floor with MK64 no questions asked

Daps
Sonic OG Trilogy stacks up against Mario IMO. Mario 3 is my favorite game of all time but there's no denying the impact of that trilogy.

Sonic Adventure being weak after no Saturn game, basically killed that franchise. That shyt was supposed to carry the Dreamcast but Soul Calibur and the 2K sports games did IMO

i feel like this post barely answered the question haha no e beef breh

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

SOnic Adventure was praised when it came out and is the best selling Dreamcast game...not to mention the franchise has been successful despite itself for 25 years since then.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SOnic Adventure was praised when it came out and is the best selling Dreamcast game...not to mention the franchise has been successful despite itself for 25 years since then.
That may be... But I hated it lol

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I got Sonic Adventure on my 9th birthday (2 years after it came out lol) and it is a top 5 game for me.

still can't believe we ain't get a remake

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This is historical revisionism :comeon: everybody loved the Sonic Adventure games at the time and furthermore I'm not sure how they "killed" a franchise that's alive and thriving today

Dreamcast failing had nothing to do with Sonic at all, that was because of poor business decisions from Sega in the 90s.