"Sometimes I start arguments with you to keep the relationship exciting"

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
men are primarily logical. women primarily emotional. this is why man can never "win" arguments with women. men use logic to disarm all her points and she still feels right so his logic is irrelevant to her. logic can beat emotion but it seldom ever gets credit for the win.

I agree that as a whole women are not as logical as men are, but that is not to say that there are few that do operate like this.:manny:

Daps
men simp due to logic and the principle of reciprocity. some emotion can come into play but simping is firmly based on the logic that if you give her what she wants and treat her well she'll like you in return.

:obama: Ight youre right.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
men are primarily logical. women primarily emotional. this is why man can never "win" arguments with women. men use logic to disarm all her points and she still feels right so his logic is irrelevant to her. logic can beat emotion but it seldom ever gets credit for the win.

if you think about it like this a woman wants emotional energy, any even negative at times and energy is not created or destroyed only transferred. she sparks an argument to facilitate the transfer and its like having emotional sex with him. it feels good the back and forth as long as he can maintain control and keep it from getting out of hand.
Chris Rock - Never Scared (argument, men vs women) - YouTube

A nikka just used that same Chris Rock special in the Coliseum to prove Michael Johnson's black athlete slave debate. :ohhh: This shyt has so many real life applications :obama:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Women typically dont think intelligenty when it comes to men and the longer you are involved with them the more prone they will be to make a stupid remark. They beg to be cheated on at times i think with the stupid things that they say.