"Sometimes I start arguments with you to keep the relationship exciting"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women like drama, if your a nice peaceful mellow guy who loathe arguments the relationship gets stale and boring to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women need to always be feeling some type of emotion,if u can't make her happy that day make her depressed is my motto:russ:...different shyt same result for a woman.

I'm not outraged at all becuz I do the same thing...I start arguments all the time to keep my baby happy,I know it keeps her feelin alive and gives a sense of excitement...plus it gives me a reason to leave the house for the night and go cheat:mjpls: and if I get caught I still have a alliby..."bu bu but boo I thought you had left me for good that time"

Its a win win:manny:

Daps
Man I haaaate that shyt. Arguments naturally are going to happen, don't add to that by making up shyt to argue about :what:. Its fukkin common sense. I left my last girl because of all the dumb arguments. If a bytch loves to argue I'm gonna leave her no matter what. Why do women love puttin their relationships in jeopardy like this ?

i've never done it, but i did have a guy leave me around the time we stopped arguing. he felt things were boring then. some guys like drama.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ehh: Men are emotional too so I wouldnt say that much.
men are primarily logical. women primarily emotional. this is why man can never "win" arguments with women. men use logic to disarm all her points and she still feels right so his logic is irrelevant to her. logic can beat emotion but it seldom ever gets credit for the win.

if you think about it like this a woman wants emotional energy, any even negative at times and energy is not created or destroyed only transferred. she sparks an argument to facilitate the transfer and its like having emotional sex with him. it feels good the back and forth as long as he can maintain control and keep it from getting out of hand.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f_oxZqD6wQ"]Chris Rock - Never Scared (argument, men vs women) - YouTube[/ame]

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
men are primarily logical. women primarily emotional. this is why man can never "win" arguments with women. men use logic to disarm all her points and she still feels right so his logic is irrelevant to her. logic can beat emotion but it seldom ever gets credit for the win.

if you think about it like this a woman wants emotional energy, any even negative at times and energy is not created or destroyed only transferred. she sparks an argument to facilitate the transfer and its like having emotional sex with him. it feels good the back and forth as long as he can maintain control and keep it from getting out of hand.
Chris Rock - Never Scared (argument, men vs women) - YouTube
Damn, this brutha broke it down scientifically and cited the great Chris Rock too! :leon:

Daps

Chris Rock - Never Scared (argument, men vs women) - YouTube

I think youre right but to me i think both sides share the qualities of the opposite. Women will use logic later on and men will use emotion later on. Thats why nikkas simp.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Fair enough :hmm:
EverythinG I say is for a reason and I can back it up.
:ehh: Men are emotional too so I wouldnt say that much.
Women are 90% emotional. Men are 10% emotional. Men operate by facts, numbers, consequences and logic. Women operate by rhetoric, and how they "feel." Men are moved by what they hear. Women are moved by what they see. That's why women are more religious than men. That's also why men lie and women wear makeup.
Yep!

"Girls" are emotional unstable and feel that kind of shyt is cool and makes relationships exciting while the guy is signing a new franchise player
isfryhSbhZLPA.gif

DO YOU NOT LIKE AGGRESSIVE WOMEN?
i13rfmnnmW3HZ.gif

Daps
EverythinG I say is for a reason and I can back it up.

Women are 90% emotional. Men are 10% emotional. Men operate by facts, numbers, consequences and logic. Women operate by rhetoric, and how they "feel." Men are moved by what they hear. Women are moved by what they see. That's why women are more religious than men. That's also why men lie and women wear makeup.

isfryhSbhZLPA.gif

DO YOU NOT LIKE AGGRESSIVE WOMEN?
i13rfmnnmW3HZ.gif

Based off the shyt I read here, Men are more than 10% emotional. Lol those numbers are too high. If anything lets say women are 60-40 and men are 40-60.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think youre right but to me i think both sides share the qualities of the opposite. Women will use logic later on and men will use emotion later on. Thats why nikkas simp.
men simp due to logic and the principle of reciprocity. some emotion can come into play but simping is firmly based on the logic that if you give her what she wants and treat her well she'll like you in return.