"Sometimes I start arguments with you to keep the relationship exciting"

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What my homies girl said:damn: do yall really do this!?!?

Daps
SOME bytches love to do that. I peeped it. Has to be the dumbest shyt ever. YOu know why? Because women think relationships are like what they watch on TV and film. They think its like a movie. So they try to emulate that show or movie to the fullest. Why do you NEED to argue? Why cant we just be positive and fun with the relationship? A girl cant pull that shyt with me because I'll make them feel crunchy with the debate skills fast.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:damn: why do yall really like this?

Man I haaaate that shyt. Arguments naturally are going to happen, don't add to that by making up shyt to argue about :what:. Its fukkin common sense. I left my last girl because of all the dumb arguments. If a bytch loves to argue I'm gonna leave her no matter what. Why do women love puttin their relationships in jeopardy like this ?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How about trying a new sexual position or meal to keep shyt exciting? What an awful way to think.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
SOME bytches love to do that. I peeped it. Has to be the dumbest shyt ever. YOu know why? Because women think relationships are like what they watch on TV and film. They think its like a movie. So they try to emulate that show or movie to the fullest. Why do you NEED to argue? Why cant we just be positive and fun with the relationship? A girl cant pull that shyt with me because I'll make them feel crunchy with the debate skills fast.
emotional creatures thrive on emotional highs

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
What my homies girl said:damn: do yall really do this!?!?

If my girl ever said that i would
tumblr_ltiwreM13D1qbmy9ko1_500.gif

her right into the bushes

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:usure: You sure that's the only reason why? :mjpls:

What else would there be? Women are walking contradictions. At least a man will own up to his stupidity. It comes from the historical context of women never being accountable for their decisions, but back then the men made the chief decisions and the women followed the man's lead. In 2012 we have women making dumb choices because they want the power to make decisions like men, yet don't want the responsibility of said decisions like men. That's my beef.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
What else would there be? Women are walking contradictions. At least a man will own up to his stupidity. It comes from the historical context of women never being accountable for their decisions, but back then the men made the chief decisions and the women followed the man's lead. In 2012 we have women making dumb choices because they want the power to make decisions like men, yet don't want the responsibility of said decisions like men. That's my beef.

Fair enough :hmm: