Someone snuck a pic of Charlotte

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Someone with power and money that they probably lent to her father because we all know how he gets down. Very evil to say but I don’t think I could take women athletes as serious as male athletes until they get real support from women enough that like when you laid back chilling your side chick put on WNBA instead of Basket Ball Wives Temecula. When I express this thinking someone compares it to being black and what we all went through and go through but I be like nah. In the last two years the world we live in has gotten so much more crazy that there is a movement to stop Asian hate where Asians are telling black people that yeah someone called you a N-word but you don’t have to punch them. A one hit wonder made a video where he’s getting fukked by the devil to be a stand for LBGTNFLUFCWWF people because he claims people taught him to hate himself. Do I have to mention the storming of the capitol where there was actual black Capitol police officers being told to not shoot at crazy white people with weapons when they were outnumbered being called the N word. Could be wrong but only white people died. To be able to be individualistic in this world in a blessing for everybody who is lucky but black men who are straight are seen as a monolith who has to have their structures of power destroyed so black women can wear backwoods onesies and have nails longer CVS receipts.

Young Rock a great show and it shows the Presidential path to 2032 thing is we need the Rock now and more than ever because the movies were just practice and God will be here for this world before 2032 at the rate this is going.
full

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:patrice: Maybe it’s the lighting or the makeup actually looking a little favorable, but does her face look ... different? Like it’s been remixed ever so slightly again?

Why you gonna fix up your face if you're just gonna photoshop it after photoshoots lol

Stevie Ray

Can You Dig It? SUCKA!
Daps
Reppin
110th St. Harlem NY
Someone with power and money that they probably lent to her father because we all know how he gets down. Very evil to say but I don’t think I could take women athletes as serious as male athletes until they get real support from women enough that like when you laid back chilling your side chick put on WNBA instead of Basket Ball Wives Temecula. When I express this thinking someone compares it to being black and what we all went through and go through but I be like nah. In the last two years the world we live in has gotten so much more crazy that there is a movement to stop Asian hate where Asians are telling black people that yeah someone called you a N-word but you don’t have to punch them. A one hit wonder made a video where he’s getting fukked by the devil to be a stand for LBGTNFLUFCWWF people because he claims people taught him to hate himself. Do I have to mention the storming of the capitol where there was actual black Capitol police officers being told to not shoot at crazy white people with weapons when they were outnumbered being called the N word. Could be wrong but only white people died. To be able to be individualistic in this world in a blessing for everybody who is lucky but black men who are straight are seen as a monolith who has to have their structures of power destroyed so black women can wear backwoods onesies and have nails longer CVS receipts.

Young Rock a great show and it shows the Presidential path to 2032 thing is we need the Rock now and more than ever because the movies were just practice and God will be here for this world before 2032 at the rate this is going.

CUZ SUCKAZ GOTZ TO KNOW!