#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
rckstr.gif

The random ass just spinning around Rock's head :deadmanny:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Someone with power and money that they probably lent to her father because we all know how he gets down. Very evil to say but I don’t think I could take women athletes as serious as male athletes until they get real support from women enough that like when you laid back chilling your side chick put on WNBA instead of Basket Ball Wives Temecula. When I express this thinking someone compares it to being black and what we all went through and go through but I be like nah. In the last two years the world we live in has gotten so much more crazy that there is a movement to stop Asian hate where Asians are telling black people that yeah someone called you a N-word but you don’t have to punch them. A one hit wonder made a video where he’s getting fukked by the devil to be a stand for LBGTNFLUFCWWF people because he claims people taught him to hate himself. Do I have to mention the storming of the capitol where there was actual black Capitol police officers being told to not shoot at crazy white people with weapons when they were outnumbered being called the N word. Could be wrong but only white people died. To be able to be individualistic in this world in a blessing for everybody who is lucky but black men who are straight are seen as a monolith who has to have their structures of power destroyed so black women can wear backwoods onesies and have nails longer CVS receipts.

Young Rock a great show and it shows the Presidential path to 2032 thing is we need the Rock now and more than ever because the movies were just practice and God will be here for this world before 2032 at the rate this is going.

Were you riding the Magic School Bus when you wrote this? :scust:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Someone with power and money that they probably lent to her father because we all know how he gets down. Very evil to say but I don’t think I could take women athletes as serious as male athletes until they get real support from women enough that like when you laid back chilling your side chick put on WNBA instead of Basket Ball Wives Temecula. When I express this thinking someone compares it to being black and what we all went through and go through but I be like nah. In the last two years the world we live in has gotten so much more crazy that there is a movement to stop Asian hate where Asians are telling black people that yeah someone called you a N-word but you don’t have to punch them. A one hit wonder made a video where he’s getting fukked by the devil to be a stand for LBGTNFLUFCWWF people because he claims people taught him to hate himself. Do I have to mention the storming of the capitol where there was actual black Capitol police officers being told to not shoot at crazy white people with weapons when they were outnumbered being called the N word. Could be wrong but only white people died. To be able to be individualistic in this world in a blessing for everybody who is lucky but black men who are straight are seen as a monolith who has to have their structures of power destroyed so black women can wear backwoods onesies and have nails longer CVS receipts.

Young Rock a great show and it shows the Presidential path to 2032 thing is we need the Rock now and more than ever because the movies were just practice and God will be here for this world before 2032 at the rate this is going.

You're not lying, but this is the wrong place.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
My money is on Nia Jax

This is my thought too because

1. It has to be a woman because Charlotte wouldn't be getting naked in front of dudes, obviously.

2. She's the only person I can think of simultaneously as arrogant and wreckless enough to do something like that

3. She's the only one who's got the type of power that would intimidate Charlotte.

its disgusting how pro wrestling gets to skate past all rules and regulations of the world. so much fukk shyt goes down in wrestling that gets swept under the table.

I've been saying this for years.

When #MeToo came out, I was waiting for the shoe to drop on Vince, but here we are like 4 years later and still *crickets*

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
This is crazy to me. Whoever took that photo should be terminated. It shouldn't matter how popular or important that person is. This photo is online forever and we don't know if this person has other photos of other. Somthing like this should spring up an investigation not just because it's the right thing to do but to also protect the company from potential lawsuit.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Gonna need some more edibles to figure out what the fukk is going on here