Someone please explain the economics of mattress stores

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
its not like you need a new mattress every year but invest on a good mattress and you will be sleeping like a baby

concise

Veteran
Daps
:laff:
That's the million dollar question. Real talk, I'm going to really ask him the next time I see him. All I know is that he raided his and his wife's 401k and squandered their retirement money. Did I mention that he has a daughter in college and another one that is about to start in a couple of years. Man that was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. We all tried to warn him but he still went ahead and did it. Admittedly I tried to be respectful in my warnings because I didn't want to say how much of a fukking idiot he was and how he's jeopardizing his family's future.

:damn: :damn:

what mattress would yall recommend?

Buy one from some nice old white people that looks like it was barely used. Make sure you try to get some free covers and sheets in the deal.

:laff: :laff:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
We just got like 3 new shopping centers in my town and each one got a mattress store:snoop: Aint nobody that got dayum sleepy. This is why unemployment is high
Comfortable ass mattress unappreciation

lmao , im dying over here

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
there was a story in the book $100 Startup about a guy who started a successful mattress store
...they deliver by bike!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
most mattresses are made from recycled frames and materials, then marked up for retail so its not like there is alot of cost involved.