Somebody tried to carjack supreme court justice sotomayer

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Kentrell Flowers, 18, is being treated in hospital and faces carjacking and firearms charges. The two deputies have not been identified.
He will snitch. When you get one, you've got them all.
No way he is going to jail for life to protect his friends.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Disturbing.
More resources for law enforcement, and longer sentences will be the only thing to put enough of these criminals away to make a dent in the problem.
The excuse makers and deflectors have run out of pleas to cop at this point.

My family got caught up in the mandatory minimum sentencing. His actual crime was not serious, but his record got him a long stretch.

And I hated that that happened to him.

But if I'm being objective, I understand why society reacts to rampant crime with draconian laws. It's not even a philosophical thing it's just an inevitable outcome.

Like with homeless people. If there was 4 homeless people living in the crevices of your downtown it would be fine. You could even feel good about shooting them a $20 every now and then.

If there's 40 of them. Or 400. Or 4000 then that whole situation becomes increasingly unsustainable.

When crime starts affecting everyday life and shutting shyt down, the heavy handed response is right around the corner.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Left him? He got hit in the face as soon as it started. You going to be on some cowboy shyt vs 2 people ? :dead:
Kid almost died over a car and whoever took him out there stabbed out on him. I don’t know the rules but that’s messed up. I was just saying lol. shyts messed up though.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Kid almost died over a car and whoever took him out there stabbed out on him. I don’t know the rules but that’s messed up. I was just saying lol. shyts messed up though.
NikkA you break into people's cars theres ALWAYS a chance you won't make it home that night for whatever reason. If you do violent crimes you should always be prepared to die. And if you do crimes with 18 year olds they will always snitch.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
NikkA you break into people's cars theres ALWAYS a chance you won't make it home that night for whatever reason. If you do violent crimes you should always be prepared to die. And if you do crimes with 18 year olds they will always snitch.
I mean I agree