Somebody pulled a gun on us on the highway today. Be careful out here, brehs.

Daps
I was riding shotgun with my boy and he had his baby sister in the backseat. He was trying to get in the other lane and cut this dude off (it happens sometimes, I'm sure we've all done it).

But after this, dude speeds up and pulls up next to us with his strap hanging out the window. He didn't directly point it at us (he was on my side of the car) but he was waving it around while looking at us and cussing at us.

I kept my face expressionless and just looked at him. After a few minutes he sped up and drove away.

Be careful out here, brehs. So many unstable people are packing right now. I remember a time when you got into a little situation on the road and dude gave you the finger, a few words might have been exchanged but then you drove off and everybody lived to fight another day.

Now folks first instinct is to pull out a gun.

I've seen situations like this on the internet but this was my first time experiencing somebody pulling a gun on me on the highway.

And no, the answer was not for me to have a gun too.

In that situation, he got a gun, I got a gun, either I shoot him or he shoots me. Whichever way that ends, two lives are lost, one to death and one to prison.

Just... be careful brehs.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I was riding shotgun with my boy and he had his baby sister in the backseat. He was trying to get in the other lane and cut this dude off (it happens sometimes, I'm sure we've all done it).

But after this, dude speeds up and pulls up next to us with his strap hanging out the window. He didn't directly point it at us (he was on my side of the car) but he was waving it around while looking at us and cussing at us.

I kept my face expressionless and just looked at him. After a few minutes he sped up and drove away.

Be careful out here, brehs. So many unstable people are packing right now. I remember a time when you got into a little situation on the road and dude gave you the finger, a few words might have been exchanged but then you drove off and everybody lived to fight another day.

I've seen situations like this on the internet but this was my first time experiencing somebody pulling a gun on me on the highway.

In that situation, he got a gun, I got a gun, either I shoot him or he shoots me. Whichever way that ends, two lives are lost, one to death and one to prison.

Stop riding with folk who don’t have tints on their widows…. bet you if ya folk had them dark tints that mofos would not have been waiving a gun at you

TL15

Veteran
Daps
“He had his baby sister in the backseat”

As if that matters to a complete stranger. You know who it should matter to, the person cutting off people on the freeway

Don’t drive in a way that makes people want to point a gun at you :yeshrug:

Daps
“He had his baby sister in the backseat”

As if that matters to a complete stranger. You know who it should matter to, the person cutting off people on the freeway

Don’t drive in a way that makes people want to point a gun at you :yeshrug:

You're right, breh. Everybody who makes a mistake on the road should be blown away. My bad for thinking otherwise.

I should have shot ole boy who t boned me back in 2015. Dammit, opportunity missed.:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Stress to my wife ALL the damn time to not cut in front of folks, but she's big bad marsupial with the big 4 thumbs :francis:. Too many unstable ass folks out there that either don't care about lives or just looking to pop off. Glad you straight, breh.

Next time, hit up the man:

the-matrix-the-matrix-reloaded.gif

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm trying to figure out how to mention this to my family. If I tell them, they're gonna get hysterical... talking about mom, dad and siblings.

I might keep it to myself for a minute.
Keep that shyt to yourself, what's the point in getting everyone worked up about something so random with no consequence . You got if off your chest here The End.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

:francis: best thing would've just have been to tell that dude my bad I wasn't trying to cut you off on purpose, you gotta defuse mess like that immediately, it ain't about pride, if a dude is crazy enough to brandish a firearm over some trivial mess they are mentally weak and dangerous.