Somebody offers you $200 million to fight and beat a moose in a cage match

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You gotta take it down and eliminate him-- not necessarily in that order :demonic:

All you're armed with his giant flashlight (to stun him) and a pocketknife. The pocketknife is military grade but this damn flashlight only has 3 flashes left. MAYBE. There's one left for sure but those last 2 are in God's hands :wow: you decide
717-qMBQQkL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

A19-BK4728F.jpg

Cage1_original.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

PreciousAncientFirecrest-max-1mb.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I could honestly do it with a just spear. Our ancestors were smaller than us and hunting mamoths and sht so this is nothing. Hell, there are tribesmen In the african savanah that can put down male lions today.

You dont need fancy tools or crazy speed if you have longer reach than the animal. That knife is too short. You need one of those spartan long spears. Its made even easier if the only attack move the animal has is "charge". Just use the cage behind you as support and use that animal's own momentum to stab it in the head/neck as its pushing forward. Might break your rib on impact, but the moose would kill itself.

I think a bear is more difficult because it has more moves than "charge forward blindly".

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That moose is dead.

Side step during charge

Leg slice.

Moose.walks around on 3 paws wondering who put it up to this insane challenge

Insert blade to neck.

Hold on and ride while sawing.

Moose will fall stunned and injured.

Then, with a tear in my eye, the finisher is delivered.

But I have a black belt in Brazilian Jiujitsu so it's going to be a lot easier then that sounds