Somebody MUST go, changes MUST be made: Official Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
I hate this team so fukking much sometimes

Jerruh Jones you stupid chump...that's all you got for moving down all them spots!?!?! :usure:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
We got a struggle line right now

Jay Rat: :flabbynsick:

Brent: :deadrose:

Lissemore: :scusthov:

Jason Hatcher: :ehh:

:deadrose: And don't get me started on the O-line, we're doomed

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicca parcells, like Jerry never delivered for us...Shut that shyt up.... :comeon:

plus with the new CBA that shyt is a thing of the past :what:

:ufdup: U not going come in here disrespectin yung. Parcells got us Ware, Miles, Romo,and Witten. Thats 3 hall of famers!!!!!! You remember life before Parcells we were heading to Detroit crematory

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Don't give a shyt what anyone thinks of Cowboys fans on this site. The Cowboys got jobbed in that trade. They should have gotten another 4th or SF's 61st pick.

Its a new CBA new era of the draft homie....

:ufdup: U not going come in here disrespectin yung. Parcells got us Ware, Miles, Romo,and Witten. Thats 3 hall of famers!!!!!! You remember life before Parcells we were heading to Detroit crematory

Im not discrediting that..But what has that got us?

Even when he was the coach? :dwillhuh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Jerry Jones drop dead you piece of shyt. How do you not get the 61st or at least another 5th rd pick from a team with too many picks IDIOT!!!

:smugstern:

:sitdown: