Daps
Can't wait to buy the most expensive membership and not play any of these

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I can’t wait for you goofs to giggle the entire time you navigate to the ps store to buy all these old games one by one after years of pretending I was nuts for demanding backwards compatibility. Thread after thread about the impossibilities behind Sony doing this due to technology complexities.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I can’t wait for you goofs to giggle the entire time you navigate to the ps store to buy all these old games one by one after years of pretending I was nuts for demanding backwards compatibility. Thread after thread about the impossibilities behind Sony doing this due to technology complexities.
pretty sure the PS3 games are still streaming only

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This quote always amazed me because it was a huge point of contention with console stans, but Jim Ryan was completely right lol.

No one should realistically care about the old GT games because the newer GT games are essentially the same game but with better graphics, physics, gameplay, and more of everything.

shyts hilariously ironic too because it sparked so much outrage and discussion about the "importance of backwards compatibility" and "game preservation"...meanwhile, on the other side of the fence, Microsoft delists every Forza game (i.e. The direct competitor to the GT franchise) whenever a sequel comes out, and no one says anything lol.
You are in a thread about playstations seemingly huge push to get old games on their console. :dahell:

So no, the jim ryan quote wasn’t “right” apparently, he doesn’t even believe himself:mjlol:

As for Forza, Delisting a game doesn’t mean you can no longer play it. Online servers are still active all the way back to Forza 4. While Sony shut down Gran turismo 6 servers after only like 5 years.

All car games like this will get delisted because if not they continually have to pay for the licensing of the cars. So after a while it doesn’t make sense to keep paying for the licenses.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
bushido%20blade%202.jpg
Is it there?!!? :damn:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I feel like if you can't pop a ps1 or ps2 CD in your ps5 then they aren't trying hard enough.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I feel like if you can't pop a ps1 or ps2 CD in your ps5 then they aren't trying hard enough.
PS1 games were on CD, and I don't think the PS5 can play CD's. unfortunately this is a hardware issue with the laser the optical drive uses, so it couldn't be fixed with a patch

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
PS1 games were on CD, and I don't think the PS5 can play CD's. unfortunately this is a hardware issue with the laser the optical drive uses, so it couldn't be fixed with a patch
It can read CD but not audio CDs, same with DVD.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You are in a thread about playstations seemingly huge push to get old games on their console. :dahell:

So no, the jim ryan quote wasn’t “right” apparently, he doesn’t even believe himself:mjlol:

As for Forza, Delisting a game doesn’t mean you can no longer play it. Online servers are still active all the way back to Forza 4. While Sony shut down Gran turismo 6 servers after only like 5 years.

All car games like this will get delisted because if not they continually have to pay for the licensing of the cars. So after a while it doesn’t make sense to keep paying for the licenses.

blah blah blah

no one cares about old GT games, just like no one cares about old Forza games.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
blah blah blah

no one cares about old GT games, just like no one cares about old Forza games.
hipsters will always tell you the older shyt was better. beyond that, some people will have a preference for certain versions for whatever reason(s). this is especially true with some competitive games, where people have honed their skill on one particular version. you got people buying brand new PC's to play Counter-Strike 1.6