Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we never stopped!

SociableComplicatedAfricanharrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

This quote always amazed me because it was a huge point of contention with console stans, but Jim Ryan was completely right lol.

No one should realistically care about the old GT games because the newer GT games are essentially the same game but with better graphics, physics, gameplay, and more of everything.

shyts hilariously ironic too because it sparked so much outrage and discussion about the "importance of backwards compatibility" and "game preservation"...meanwhile, on the other side of the fence, Microsoft delists every Forza game (i.e. The direct competitor to the GT franchise) whenever a sequel comes out, and no one says anything lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This quote always amazed me because it was a huge point of contention with console stans, but Jim Ryan was completely right lol.

No one should realistically care about the old GT games because the newer GT games are essentially the same game but with better graphics, physics, gameplay, and more of everything.

shyts hilariously ironic too because it sparked so much outrage and discussion about the "importance of backwards compatibility" and "game preservation"...meanwhile, on the other side of the fence, Microsoft delists every Forza game whenever a sequel comes out, and no one says anything lol.

Of course he was right, jim ryan is a real gamer.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Of course he was right, jim ryan is a real gamer.

Your image didn't embed so I'm missing half the joke.

One thing I never understood is how gamers think these executives are supposed to have time to play games lol.

"Jim Ryan/Phil Spencer aren't real gamers!" well no shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Your image didn't embed so I'm missing half the joke.

One thing I never understood is how gamers think these executives are supposed to have time to play games lol.

"Jim Ryan/Phil Spencer aren't real gamers!" well no shyt

Image was just the tweet i pasted into a image tag by accident. Lol

I just find it funny how easily fooled people are by those “gaming-execs” on twitter. Even Shu…

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I need to play some Ridge Racer. It is the most iconic Playstation series for me and it's a travesty that there has been no way to play them on PS4 or PS5.
Oddly enough, all the Ridge Racer I have played recently has been on the Series X: Type 4 via emulation and Ridge Racer 6 via backwards compatibility.

Beyond Ridge Racer I'm not very interested in this service currently. Hopefully we can buy the games separately too instead of having to subscribe to play the classics.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I want Onimusha to be rebooted
shyt fun but can’t do tank controls in 2022