Some shyt is just too far: Lala getting them titties sucked on in Power

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me a fukking break. She's acting. Literally every famous actor/actress/model and more that ya'll like and love, have gotten naked/showed a nip/an ass cheek etc. All of them. LaLa isnt doing anything out of the norm:stopitslime:
At this point that's all her character revolves around tho:skip:

Would you do those same scenes with a minor son?:usure:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
At this point that's all her character revolves around tho:skip:

Would you do those same scenes with a minor son?:usure:

This is LITERALLY a show about Sex, Drugs, Money and Murder:gucci:

Every character on there has been fukking since season 1. And all of them have real life minor children.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I thought it was Melo holding on to this union. When will yall accept these famous rich men actually love their wives and want them to come home? You see the Harris union is back. Love is very powerful.
So is not losing your kids and half your net worth and paying child support

It's cheaper to keep her

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
7.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She's supposed to care how her cheating husband feels?
Shorty had cheating rumors circulating around her way before Melo but yall like to overlook that. She just had one last year bout Maino. The Melo shyt is just rumors anyway. She hasn't even spoken about that shyt.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Give me a fukking break. She's acting. Literally every famous actor/actress/model and more that ya'll like and love, have gotten naked/showed a nip/an ass cheek etc. All of them. LaLa isnt doing anything out of the norm:stopitslime:
Not all of em. That's a lie. And there's a difference between getting naked and doing an explicit sex scene.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
doesnt change the fact that she's prostituting herself on screen....fuvk that acting ass excused. you're an idiot if you don't think she's aroused right there.

fact is, another man who's not her husband is making out with and sucking her titties and she's being financially compensated for it.

same shyt applies to dudes. and melo is a cheating mutherfukker so he ain't innocent, but 2 wrongs don't make it right. the child is always the loser in this.