Some shyt is just too far: Lala getting them titties sucked on in Power

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I thought it was Melo holding on to this union. When will yall accept these famous rich men actually love their wives and want them to come home? You see the Harris union is back. Love is very powerful.
u preaching to a bunch of rabid thirsty virgins doing that rabid thirsty shyt:russ:

Nikkas think having loads of money and sleeping with any random bish = happiness..then proceed to make another thread laughing at another rich nikka who just checked himself to a rehab center..

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Lol Im being sincere. Brehs on here are always so perplexed as to why rich and powerful men marry. A lot of yall dont understand the power of love. The shyt is real, especially as you get older. One day, most of you will succumb to it and you'll enjoy every minute of it. Watch...

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
They will eventually.

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I ain't into all the gossip shyt. Is there proof this nikka cheated? Is there dna evidence that melo is the father?

If not all this shyt stupid. Exactly why I say emotions are useless most of the time.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2Dw4Nyt.jpg

:dead:
Pic looks photoshopped.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
LaLa is trying her damndest to stay relevant. She knows there's no market for divorced women with kids.