Some perspective for TLR posters agreeing with Ann Coulter on Immigration/Black rights

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I've discussed immigration with dude on this board, he's held his view for a while now. When I pressed him to explain a plausible solution to the country's illegal immigration problem, he gave some nonsensical answer, basically circling around the issue.

He does a decent job aggregating information, however the guy doesn't actually know how to formulate his own thoughts. Ask him a question, and he'll just regurgitate some tweet he read or link to an article he has bookmarked.

It's unfortunate. All he is doing is making the users on this site hate immigrants, and in the grand scheme of things he's clouding the big picture. Immigrants obviously have an economic connection with every ethnic and economic class in this country, including the African American community; the full extent of this impact is still unclear, and it's certainly worth studying. However, leading people to believe that illegal immigration is one of the principle detriments to the black community is completely dishonest.

At this point, he's doing what Trump did during his campaign trail. Pit AAs against the so called rapists and illegals coming in from South of the border.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Doing what? Talking about immigration? Why don't you read an actual book instead of listening to pundits and twitter?
I've done that. Dozens of times.

But y'all don't wanna read so I'll stick to the simple stuff.

Ive posted more white papers and research articles on the economic impact of illegals on black people than ANY other poster on this forum.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've discussed immigration with dude on this board, he's held his view for a while now. When I pressed him to explain a plausible solution to the country's illegal immigration problem, he gave some nonsensical answer, basically circling around the issue.

He does a decent job aggregating information, however the guy doesn't actually know how to formulate his own thoughts. Ask him a question, and he'll just regurgitate some tweet he read or link to an article he has bookmarked.

It's unfortunate. All he is doing is making the users on this site hate immigrants, and in the grand scheme of things he's clouding the big picture. Immigrants obviously have an economic connection with every ethnic and economic class in this country, including the African American community; the full extent of this impact is still unclear, and it's certainly worth studying. Leading people to believe that illegal immigration is one of the principle detriments to the black community is completely dishonest.

At this point, he's doing what Trump did during his campaign trail. Pit AAs against the so called rapists and illegals coming in from South of the border.
fukk outta here. I have my own stance, but why should I formulate an entirely new statement that could be easily defended by someone else?

This isn't grad school, this is The Coli. So if you want thesis paper, this isn't the place for that.

I've stated my views CLEARLY and DIRECTLY.

I support certain policies that promote the removal of illegals and policies that discourage illegals from coming. If you want to get into specifics, lets go.

I've posted more research papers and academic work on here than anyone else on this site.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
fukk outta here. I have my own stance, but why should I formulate an entirely new statement that could be easily defended by someone else?

This isn't grad school, this is The Coli. So if you want thesis paper, this isn't the place for that.

I've stated my views CLEARLY and DIRECTLY.

I support certain policies that promote the removal of illegals and policies that discourage illegals from coming. If you want to get into specifics, lets go.

I've posted more research papers and academic work on here than anyone else on this site.

I'm not interested in any further discourse with you, clown. About the only positive thing I've ever gained from your threads is that it put me in touch with other users who have actually put time and research into the issue.

It's a shame ain't it? The most knowledgeable ain't the most prominent on this website. Nah, it's the dudes who got too much time on their hands, flooding the site with an obscene number of tweets. Smh

:camby::camby::camby:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm not interested in any further discourse with you, clown. About the only positive thing I've ever gained from your threads is that it put me in touch with other users who have actually put time and research into the issue.

It's a shame ain't it? The most knowledgeable ain't the most prominent on this website. Nah, it's the dudes who got too much time on their hands, flooding the site with an obscene number of tweets. Smh

:wow::wow::wow:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
The person who made those tweets regarding Trayvon, Brown, and Bland should never speak on black issues. Nobody should take a word they say seriously because she's proven herself to be as close to evil as humans can be.

People say fukk Floyd or whatever black athlete says suspect shyt, but they're athletes. Not pundits or politicians. Coulter creates the narrative that this board is supposedly against, but people trust her now?

I was actually mocking the OP of the other thread. I see the game for what it is.

Put a face to something (Blacks are 13% of the population and commit 50% of violent crime; Anyone who looks Muslim is a terrorist; Mexicans are the majority of illegal immigrants so every Latino looking person is a suspected illegal, etc) and this is what you get. Ironically Napoleon rails on 2 of the 3 in that category. I'm not gonna get on my soapbox about it because some of my views don't go with the Coli narratives that people circle jerk about on here.:yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Anyone black saying immigration doesn't disenfranchise blacks is disingenuous and 9 times out of 10, a nikka that's either dating Hispanic women or fukked a bunch in the past. nikkas think with their dikk as always. They don't care that blue collar blacks have to compete with these spics for jobs. Nor do they care these same spics shoot us, call us mayate and take over our neighborhoods in mass. Or that they view you as subhuman. If you're a black man defending illegal immigrants, you need your black card removed ASAP. Because you obviously give no fukks about your own people.

Ask yourself what Hispanics on some other website are saying about Blacks right now?

Now ask yourself what kinda fakkit ass black man KNOWS THIS but still tries to defend these people....that treat him and other people that share his skintone like shyt in addition to fukking you over economically? What black man does this?

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Thats why I didn't touch that topic. I ain't happy with backhanded defense from the Republicans for their own personal interests, which is less "minorities" they have to deal with. They do a horrible job at trying to play blacks against another non-white groups, no, the focus needs to be on racist whites, Republican or Democrat.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The Coli talks all day about not wanting white acceptance then one racist white woman agrees with you on one issue and y'all doing backflips cheering her name.

I guarantee at some point in that other thread they brought up her smashing JJ Walker.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

fukkboys like you don't value black labor, so don't pretend to even care about academic inquiry.

Hit the search bar. You'll learn a few things about what I've said on this topic.

You really don't know shyt about immigration except letting illegals extort your blackness.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was actually mocking the OP of the other thread. I see the game for what it is.

Put a face to something (Blacks are 13% of the population and commit 50% of violent crime; Anyone who looks Muslim is a terrorist; Mexicans are the majority of illegal immigrants so every Latino looking person is a suspected illegal, etc) and this is what you get. Ironically Napoleon rails on 2 of the 3 in that category. I'm not gonna get on my soapbox about it because some of my views don't go with the Coli narratives that people circle jerk about on here.:yeshrug:
I can stand on my own two feet and make my own arguments.

Y'all looking for heroes.

I'm looking for pragmatic arguments.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anyone black saying immigration doesn't disenfranchise blacks is disingenuous and 9 times out of 10, a nikka that's either dating Hispanic women or fukked a bunch in the past. nikkas think with their dikk as always. They don't care that blue collar blacks have to compete with these spics for jobs. Nor do they care these same spics shoot us, call us mayate and take over our neighborhoods in mass. Or that they view you as subhuman. If you're a black man defending illegal immigrants, you need your black card removed ASAP. Because you obviously give no fukks about your own people.

Ask yourself what Hispanics on some other website are saying about Blacks right now?

Now ask yourself what kinda fakkit ass black man KNOWS THIS but still tries to defend these people....that treat him and other people that share his skintone like shyt in addition to fukking you over economically? What black man does this?
:win::salute:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thats why I didn't touch that topic. I ain't happy with backhanded defense from the Republicans for their own personal interests, which is less "minorities" they have to deal with. They do a horrible job at trying to play blacks against another non-white groups, no, the focus needs to be on racist whites, Republican or Democrat.
Good thing on the topic of immigration, Ann Coulter is correct.