Some moments you were surprised that were green lighted even back then?

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Even though there were way less restrictions back then, what were some moments that you were shocked they allowed back then?

Two of my examples would be The Big Bossman being hanged by Undertaker in the ring & Brock pushing Zach Gowen down a path of stairs.

woof

Daps
Reppin
Kerwin White. Even for a company as racist as WWE, having a Mexican take that gimmick in the 2000s was some unbelievable shyt.

Angle trying to rape Sharmell for like a month around that time was :dahell::mjpls:too.

Showing the snake actually bite Macho Man on Saturday morning TV back in the day was out there too, though for obviously much different reasons.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Having their mexican wrestlers ride down to the ring on lawn mowers every week
Mexicools.gif
:patrice:you know that triggered JBL

woof

Daps
Reppin
Kerwin White. Even for a company as racist as WWE, having a Mexican take that gimmick in the 2000s was some unbelievable shyt.

Angle trying to rape Sharmell for like a month around that time was :dahell::mjpls:too.

Showing the snake actually bite Macho Man on Saturday morning TV back in the day was out there too, though for obviously much different reasons.

Now that I'm thinking of that time frame, I'm remembering that they actually had Heidenreich rape Cole on screen around then.

UPN somehow signed off on it. :dahell:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Having their mexican wrestlers ride down to the ring on lawn mowers every week
Mexicools.gif
:patrice:you know that triggered JBL

This reminded me about Cryme Tyme and... well everything about that gimmick

Looking back, it was disgraceful af. How in the world did they not catch flack for this?? :mindblown:
Seeing how WWE treats/treated minority wrestlers makes me not even want to watch period.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Katie Vick
Booker T vs Triple
The Kiss My Ass Club
Mae Young Hand
Hornswoggle as GM
Piggie James
Vince Mcmahon saying N Word
The Mexicools
Eddiesploitation
Undertaker crucifying people
Pretty sure all of that is on wrestlecrap too. Remarkable how much awful stuff has gotten the green light. Another angle would be woman beater Test.

Edit: how the hell did Eugene ever make it onto the air? A guy who’s retarded?