SOME Coli Males' Opinions of Coli Females

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I hate how some dudes group us into one category as if we are all cat ladies who bash black men. I can on think of 1 in the green who do it a lot. And maybe 2 in the green who troll occasionally, they both happen to be light skinned- one being mixed. I just out throw that in there, lmao. Don't ask me why.

I hate how some supposedly black men call us names if we dare to defend black women (as a whole) against stereotypes and criticism.

nikkas be legit mad like David Duke

I was defending bw against dudes who were devaluing their education and question how them (us) being educated helps our community

I had nikkas saying I was pressed :mjlol:

Like am I on st0rmfr0nt, Reddit?

Why do dudes be in their feelings when black women are accomplishing shyt?

And they say Cacs are the problem. I have never seen any Cac posters bash black women like so call black men in the green do

Watch some guilty conscious come out the woodwork, saying "name names" as if the coli is some kind of safe haven for bw, as its the only place we can be free of judgment

I thought Lipstick Alley was terrible, but I have never seen them discrediting noteworthy accomplishments of our brothers.

Never and I hate that place with a passion

Thots (thoughts,lol)?

Edit: Let me put some in the title, you always have one whiny ass dude who claiming their innocence, but copping feelings like he on the rag

Last edited:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
take c00ns and cacs pretending to be black on the coli seriously brehetts :yawn:

Doesn't matter

nikkas always talking problack, militant shyt

But questions how has black women getting degrees benefit our community- Trill Russell

Some of them aren't even considered c00ns

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
Doesn't matter

nikkas always talking problack, militant shyt

But question how has black women getting degree benefit our community- Trill Russell

Some of them aren't even considered c00ns
He said that shyt? :dahell:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
A lot of them are just problack "men" meaning they only care about black men issues, problems, etc. I see right through them. You can't really take them seriously at all. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of male posters here who support black women and those are usually the cool ones.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
They can think what they want. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

:yeshrug:

I just wanted to say that black men are GOAT :blessed:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
fuk all u hoes. every person on my ignore list is a coli brehette. matter of fact i think theres only about 5 brehette regulars who i dont have on ignore. im living in 2013 coli :blessed: :wow:

i love bw and have not and will never bash them on here or irl but most of yall coli hoes are :trash: . i miss pre 2014 sausage fest coli. :mjcry:

gave yall your own section, one of the longest threads on this site is an appreciation to yall yet still making threads like this, knowing damn well only a small minority of coli posters openly and consistently bash bw. :martin:

just wait until @cook mods me. :damn: