SOME ****** ACTUALLY WROTE THIS AS A FACEBOOK STATUS

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw a stat that said the unemployment rate for those with college degrees is about half that for those who didn't attend.

"fukk people who made the decision to earn a degree that will allow them to make a diminishing, but measurable increase in income over their lifetime. I'm 'bout the streets son!"

I don't know this dude but the only people I know that brag about dealing are a$$holes who have been, and will be, locked up again. And all the dudes I know that are so anti-college are p*ssy-fiends that jump from one low wage job to another. To each his own I suppose but something is off if you knock peoples decisions to better themselves or don't have to sell drugs. Like saying if he can't afford a gym membership so he's better off cuz he runs around the block and does pushups instead of lifts

Daps
:pachaha: Did that guy eat breakfast first...too early in the morning to be that mad...

He's probably just hungry...:ld:

KimHaveASnickers-23386.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"So it's almost summer every one is happy to be over with college, well wake the fukk up. Life is here. did u get a job yet, did u thank your parents for spending their LIFE savings for YOUR college, did u try your best lol, I laugh at all of you, u think your rich, my dad makes more then 99% of your parents, I work my ass off, make money only borrow if I have to but pay them back, fukk being book smart, I'm a 4.0 student on being street smart lets see if you can spend a day in poverty, fights that can start in a second, drugs that u never seen in your life before, yes I've been through it, I been through more shyt then your life time. bytch ass lucky fukks get good jobs, most of us bust ass, all u hot bytches using your body to make money haha, have fun finding your sugar daddy u gold fukked up digger, to all you college graduates this year, fukk U haha hate me please, life is here, if u don't get a job by this year and your not trying to get your masters ahahaha, your fukking done, WELCOME TO LIFE, STUPID fukkS."

i almost wrote a reply, then i realized i'd just be stooping to his retarded ass level

my face while reading this:

:ehh:
:what:
:stopitslime:
:childplease:
:belip:
:pachaha: