SOME ****** ACTUALLY WROTE THIS AS A FACEBOOK STATUS

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
heres a few responses (out of 60+)

"fukk yeah man i feel ya i work nights at walmart just to put my self through school my pops is a meth head somewhere and my moms a drunk in cali living with her douche bf no one helped me so i fukking been my back over side ways for guys who never got a dam thing fro there parents but bruises and a fukked up personality from abuse yo dude you ever need any help with anything man you let me know ill do my best ta help ya i always thought you were a solid mother fukker"

"Ahh, this sounds like a personal problem? First and for most I am a college student in pursue of my B.A and my parents pay not a single dime for my college let alone my books! I have a three year old child that I also care for and bust my ass everyday trying to make a living on a minimum income and yea I get paid shyttyyyyyy! I have bills that i pay about 2000 a month and thats not including day care! talk about struggle and poverty? my mother raised 5 children on her own and did the best she could! we werent handed shyt!!! So people who do attend school are trying their best to make a better life for themselves! Yeah they may not land a job right away, but you can for sure know that they won't give up! What have you done in life that was ever accomplishing? Maybe you should wake up and smell the roses!!!!!!"

"Who says you can't be around drugs and still go to school? I messed up in my life, got involved with the wrong people, and have turned my life around. I Got good grades, a job in my major where I make more than $15 an hour, and can still go out with my friends. Life can teach you a lot, and sometimes it can take something drastic to change your mind set. For me it took my best friend trying to commit suicide in front of me while coked out and on other shyt. I used to be about that life, but trust me, it doesn't lead you to where you want to be. Why do you think every rapper talks about "makin it out tha hood"?"

"There's truth to what you said and there's a lot wrong with what you said too. Everyone's situation is different so by making stereotypes and judging them based on that stereotype won't get you anywhere. I go to school full time, work 40-60 hours a week, own my own company, race motocross, and still have a life. I buy my own Things and yeah my parents let me live at home and pay for my college. im lucky as hell, and damn grateful. Ain't nothing wrong with college. I don't sit on here at bytch at kids who have everything handed to them. I'm very fortunate, but that doesn't mean I need to hate on kids who aren't, or who are more fortunate. And you're right words don't hurt, fists do. But the ignorance in that statement alone proves that you have a long way to go mentally. What does fighting accomplish? Not a damn thing. If the whole world thought like that we would never move forward. And bragging about being around drugs and being about that "real world" life. That's only the real world if you make that your real world. Don't hate on people trying to make a life for themselves. You don't know 10% of what goes on in their lives and judging is only gonna get you judged. Yeah real world experiences mean more than book smarts, but it's those people who are "booksmart" that design the planes your dad uses for his airline, design the cars you drive, design the sounds you buy, the phones you use everyday and even the toilets you shyt on. So sitting here discouraging people from making a better life for themselves is beyond childish and ignorant. Just as someone else said. "Wake up and smell the roses" thIs is the real world. Not drugs and bs. And bragging about your dad being rich, that drops your street cred way down. That's cool he makes you buy shyt, so does mine. Don't mean you're better than everyone else cause you think you got it figured out. Because you don't, no one has it figured out. In fact I can't even figure out some of what you're saying in that post. It doesn't even make sense. Just saying before you go judging everyone else make sure your hands are clean. And after reading that last post... I'm speechless. You're here bytching at people who graduated from college and you're talking about working for a shipping company and being a lifeguard. Are you going to school or just smoking weed everyday waiting till you feel like putting in work? The irony of what you're bytching about is hilarious."

The last dude got in his ass :lupe2:

The dude needs to realize that everyone has their own struggles, whether rich or poor. You cant boast about having it harder than the next man. A rich white sorrority girl could have.been sexually abused all her life, etc

Life is hard for everyone :manny:

With that said, post some responses where the OP is getting roasted :russ:

These all sound like white trash/trailer park/hood cacs too....are they? :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
The dude needs to realize that everyone has their own struggles, whether rich or poor. You cant boast about having it harder than the next man. A rich white sorrority girl could have.been sexually abused all her life, etc

Life is hard for everyone :mann:

With that said, post some responses where the OP is getting roasted :russ:

These all sound like white trash/trailer park/hood cacs too....are they? :patrice:

no one really went at him hard like they shoulda but heres a few responses

"[STATUS POSTERS NAME]... You know if I'm commenting about something on Facebook, it must be pretty bad. Which this is. Braddah man, you live at home with your parents. You don't have to worry about your next meal. You work less than 20 hours a week at FedEx. You don't have to worry about making ends meet. I don't know what reality you're living in but you can be damn sure your reality is better than 90% of the earths population. And FYI you just said fukk u to michael and all your friends that are graduating. Right on buddy" -guy

"I work my ass off and I have a job. Since when did going to college mean all of these negative things? I'm sorry I haven't seen drugs and fights but I don't surround myself with sketchy people. I love my family and thank them every day, I don't think that money has much to do with it. I understand that school cannot prepare you for the real world but it can teach you to avoid run-on sentences like this whole status."

^ girl

"Lol I spent my own life savings bruh just fyi and you can't say this about all college graduates.. I think your mostly pointing the finger at the ones who have depended on their parents financially their whole life..
PS there's also alot more out there in the world to see then drugs and fights brah, that's highschool shytt, live a little lol" -guy

and to ur other question, these are all different kinds of ppl, some are asian, some white, some black, it's a complete mix

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
no one really went at him hard like they shoulda but heres a few responses

"[STATUS POSTERS NAME]... You know if I'm commenting about something on Facebook, it must be pretty bad. Which this is. Braddah man, you live at home with your parents. You don't have to worry about your next meal. You work less than 20 hours a week at FedEx. You don't have to worry about making ends meet. I don't know what reality you're living in but you can be damn sure your reality is better than 90% of the earths population. And FYI you just said fukk u to michael and all your friends that are graduating. Right on buddy" -guy

"I work my ass off and I have a job. Since when did going to college mean all of these negative things? I'm sorry I haven't seen drugs and fights but I don't surround myself with sketchy people. I love my family and thank them every day, I don't think that money has much to do with it. I understand that school cannot prepare you for the real world but it can teach you to avoid run-on sentences like this whole status."

^ girl

"Lol I spent my own life savings bruh just fyi and you can't say this about all college graduates.. I think your mostly pointing the finger at the ones who have depended on their parents financially their whole life..
PS there's also alot more out there in the world to see then drugs and fights brah, that's highschool shytt, live a little lol" -guy

and to ur other question, these are all different kinds of ppl, some are asian, some white, some black, it's a complete mix

props.....you gonna comment?

Or delete him?

I hate facebook, but it is.a.necessary evil

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
props.....you gonna comment?

Or delete him?

I hate facebook, but it is.a.necessary evil

all i left on the comments was "we writin essays on facebook in 2013?" because i couldn't believe the amount of ppl who were writing full on fukkin arguments with this dude who was obviously trying to get a rise outta ppl

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
What's his facebook?

Let the wolves eat :shaq:

:whew::whew::whew: we'll see about that one

im goin to sleep though. ill be back later to update this thread if any more outlandish shyt gets posted.

heres one of the replies from the guy who posted the status

"haha i just looked at all of the likes on this funny ass debate, all are in college for what? get a fukking job already dumbasses, haters will hate. i see who my true friends are. your all going to start where i started, im just 2 years ahead, good luck to all, most will fail i will laugh, u will cry, make sure u thank me later for this wake up call all u likers against me ahahahahah dumbfukks"

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:whew::whew::whew: we'll see about that one

tumblr_mlutbtlU6E1r03eaxo1_250.gif