Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lmaoooooooooooo imagine the public bashing and torch picks that would be out if this was a DCEU movie.. BvS did almost 900mill and those fakkits were making flop articles by the hour every day for like a whole month :mjlol:

and ppl say there's no disney bias lmao

What's funny to me is the Rotten Tomatoes score for The Last Jedi. That motherfukker is sitting at 91% :mjlol: :dead:

A franchise killing movie and the critics didn't have the balls to give it a bad review

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Can I watch this without any knowledge of Star Wars? Or is this some mcu shyt where you gotta watch all them to know what’s happening?
Yup! I just saw it Idk it was a bad movie. shyt was iight to me :manny:

@Yeezus Himself I forgot to add. I never saw a Star Wars movie. I fell asleep on the one that came out in December. I would recommend it. It’s like a out in space heist.

Last edited:

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They had the nerve to leak details on a Boba Fett movie the same day Solo releases....

Like what the hell are they thinking? :mindblown:

It's like they want this shyt to fail. Boba Fett?? Really??

At E3 they announced a new Star Wars game that was going to take place immediately after Episode 3 following a young Padawan during the aftermath of Order 66. I think its called The Fallen Order or something. THAT is a movie they should be making.

"The Fallen Order : A Star Wars Story" would make for a foundation of a great movie. shyt you could base a whole trilogy off of that time period and that event.

But nah we getting a Boba Fett movie:heh:

Boba fett >

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
lmaoooooooooooo imagine the public bashing and torch picks that would be out if this was a DCEU movie.. BvS did almost 900mill and those fakkits were making flop articles by the hour every day for like a whole month :mjlol:

and ppl say there's no disney bias lmao

Let them tell it....Disney is the best :hubie:

But the fact that Star Wars is doing this badly in the box office is proof that Disney doesn't know what to do

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It's not so much bias as it is corporate power. Critics know not to fukk with a disney flagship.

It's really disturbing how much power Disney has, and it's growing. Everyone is too scared to say anything because if you follow the money, it's can be linked back to Disney or one of it's partners. This is like some real life Star Wars shyt and Disney is the Empire.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's really disturbing how much power Disney has, and it's growing. Everyone is too scared to say anything because if you follow the money, it's can be linked back to Disney or one of it's partners. This is like some real life Star Wars shyt and Disney is the Empire.
Let's not act like all Disney movies get positive reviews. They don't.
There may be a franchise bias because Star Wars is Americana but it doesn't extend throughout Disney or a Wrinkle in Time and the Last Pirates if the Carribean would have been Fresh Tomatoes.

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Solo - How packed was your theatre?

I went to screening at 3.10pm on Sunday and it was only about half full maybe less.

Are people just not interested or could a lot of people not even know the movie exists? What’s going on here?

The central sector was full but the entire wings were empty.

Nearly full Friday night, barely half full Saturday evening

Saw it Friday at noon, in a larger US city. It was a big theater. I'd say about 15-20 people total were in it.

Thursday previews had a scattering of people. Friday at 6 pm had even less. :(

I went opening night at 5pm and maybe 1/4 of the seats were full. I went to TLJ opening night and it was shoulder-to-shoulder.

5pm Friday, under 5 people in the cinema.

5 PM Friday. 20+ people - capacity ~400

Friday at noon....8-10 people.

Liverpool One UK Odeon, 2.30pm a third full. Capacity, 250 It was a big match day, everyone was outside singing and getting drunk.

I went Thursday night at 7:30 pm and it was slightly less than 50% full

Went opening night (the 24th) at 7pm in IMAX... it was just over half full. My brother went the "real" opening night in the same theater at 8pm, got there 45 minutes early and messages me that nobody was there.

Tragically, at all 3 of my screenings, the cinema was less than half filled. Including on opening night.

Had about ten other people in the theater when I saw it on Opening Day. Granted, it was a matinee showing.

Saw it opening night in a smaller theatre, only about 1/3 full. I got there an hour early as we didn't have reserved seats and there was literally no one else there.

My 4DX showing today had few than ten, but it was a matinee and 4DX is expensive and not everyone's cup of tea.

10% packed both times. It was really, really strange.

First viewing was the day it was released. I went to a large cinema- only 4 other people.

Second viewing 2 weeks later. Much smaller complex- about 25 people.

Opening night (Friday) 7:00 pm, maybe 20 people in the theater.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Observation: shytting on boba fett (only bounty hunter above muah) for unnamed jedi padawans coli?

Human emotion: :hhh:
We need a movie that led up to this
Bounty-Hunters-Featured-Image.jpeg

:noah:
Hard PG-13 rating or R rating :whew: