Soldier Who Said He Wanted Combat Experience to Kill Black People Booted After FBI Probe

Daps
There’s plenty more cacs like him and not just in the military but in law enforcement, the medical field and various other professions where they have the opportunity to end a black persons life and get away with it. :francis:

Our existence is what they hate the most.T
Exactly. There are so many in the military like this .

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
How they even get past the initial phase when ol' boy used that email addy, I peeped that mess immediately and I would've put him on the do not enlist......list

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was almost ready to join the military. But before you can join they make you go into a cathedral and take a oath to white supremacy. That was when I got out the car:martin:

The entire day itself was degrading and reminiscent to the slave trade. Wish I wouldve never done any of it. But I was ready to sell my soul for the money at the time. Being around all those white boys and disrespectful military men. I had a feeling somebdoy was going to catch hands from me early on. Maybe because I was a little older. Its a reason they try to get you when your 18. Your still more conditioned to listen to authority figures. And possibly take disrespect from an elder.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How they even get past the initial phase when ol' boy used that email addy, I peeped that mess immediately and I would've put him on the do not enlist......list
The recuriters don't care, They expect 20% to not complete their enlistment.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I dodn't read it but if he joined in the last year homie joined After he could ëxpeience combat"on a two way range.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're prepping to carry out mass genocide against black people. There - I said it. Lets stop pretending it isn't anything otherwise.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You are making assumptions for one. When I speak of we, I am talking about us as a collective which includes many of us who do not believe in having a gun in the house, not me personally. I am a veteran and have weapons & ammo already. I wonder, how much training do you actually have with your weapons?

My shot better than yours. I'm like Clint Eastwood

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
My shot better than yours. I'm like Clint Eastwood
Ok, I guess you are about as real about this as Clint Eastwood was in his westerns. You could have at least chosen Sammy Davis Jr. as your inspiration, he was known to be an extremely fast draw and accurate shot in real life.

Sammy Davis Jr., One of the Fastest Guns in Hollywood

"As it turns out, Arvo Ojala trained Sammy Davis Jr. very well. Reportedly Mr. Davis could draw a gun between 4/10ths and 4.5/10ths of a second. While Sammy Davis Jr. did not appear in very many Western movies (Gone with the West from 1974 is it), he did get the opportunity to display his fast gun skills on such TV Westerns as Zane Gray Theatre, Lawman, and The Rifleman. He also demonstrated his skill with a gun on various talk shows over the years."