Soldier Who Said He Wanted Combat Experience to Kill Black People Booted After FBI Probe

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
We need to start taking these people seriously when they say they want to kill us. Too many of them are getting into careers that are giving them the skills needed to harm us greatly physically, mentally, and financially. Like others have said, that man is not the only one, nor is he one of a few.

This is another reason why I am a strong proponent of Black Americans supporting the 2nd Amendment. We most of any ethnic group need to be able to protect ourselves in some manner from a people that have always had a significant number of racist soldiers in official government positions.

We?

Unarmed nikkas stay thinking everybody unarmed.:mjlol:

This reminds me, I need to go take this cc class.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to start taking these people seriously when they say they want to kill us. Too many of them are getting into careers that are giving them the skills needed to harm us greatly physically, mentally, and financially. Like others have said, that man is not the only one, nor is he one of a few.

This is another reason why I am a strong proponent of Black Americans supporting the 2nd Amendment. We most of any ethnic group need to be able to protect ourselves in some manner from a people that have always had a significant number of racist soldiers in official government positions.

400 years of them actually killing black people wasn't enough to get serious?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
We?

Unarmed nikkas stay thinking everybody unarmed.:mjlol:

This reminds me, I need to go take this cc class.
You are making assumptions for one. When I speak of we, I am talking about us as a collective which includes many of us who do not believe in having a gun in the house, not me personally. I am a veteran and have weapons & ammo already. I wonder, how much training do you actually have with your weapons?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Aren't they all..police too.

You think the bizarre cop shootings of Blacks was some honest mistake :dahell:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
That's why I don't feel bad that they're endangered and slowly vanishing. I can assure you majority that join law enforcement, military or heavy on guns' passion is kill folk in the right opportunity. :aicmon:

A lot of these neanderthals are itching for a civil war, history tells us violence and destruction is in their DNA. So like an endangered special animal that's back is against the wall, you gonna see more aggressive and unruly cacs going forward. Folks gotta be prepared.:demonic:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Do you really need clarification on this? If so, I mean all Black Americans.

I think he's a scammer type. So if it an't about making money off of us, he's not taking our situation seriously. All skinfolk ain't kinfolk

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Older black dude I know told me about this how there do be white gangs in the military and don’t be the only black on like a ship or trip with them because they gon try to kill you. He said he had to kill some himself in order to survive that shyt was wild