Soldier Who Said He Wanted Combat Experience to Kill Black People Booted After FBI Probe

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
A former paratrooper with the 82nd Airborne Division who has been arrested said he enlisted to become more proficient at killing Black people and made overt references to white supremacy.

Spc. Killian Ryan was taken into custody Aug. 26 on a charge related to lying on his secret security clearance and was kicked out of the Army the same day, according to the service. An investigation by the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force discovered ties to white nationalism and threats of violence against minorities on social media accounts, according to court records.

"I serve for combat experience so I'm more proficient in killing n-----s," Ryan wrote in one social media post on May 27, 2021. That comment was posted roughly two weeks after he enlisted in the Army. His personal email address at the time was "NaziAce1488," a reference to Adolf Hitler and American white supremacy.

The Pentagon has vowed a crackdown on extremism in the ranks, taking measures such as modifying the vetting process to join the military and asking whether an applicant subscribes to any extremist ideology. But that line of questioning may rely heavily on the honesty of recruits.

Ryan also filled out a Standard Form 86, or SF 86, a questionnaire for his security clearance. In it, he was asked whether he ever advocated for any acts of terrorism.

He was arrested in Cumberland County, North Carolina, which includes Fayetteville and Fort Bragg, on one charge of knowingly making a false statement.

The social media posts and his email handle, which includes the common white supremacy symbol 14/88, were red flags.

The number 14 represents the words in the phrase "We must secure the existence of our people and the future for white children," coined by David Lane, a convicted felon and leader of the now defunct white supremacist terrorist organization The Order. Lane died in prison in 2007. The 88 stands for "Heil Hitler," with H being the eighth letter of the alphabet, according to extremism watchdog groups.

Ryan was separated from the Army immediately following his arrest, according to a service spokesperson. Two sources with direct knowledge of the situation say he was kicked out due to at least two incidents of driving under the influence of alcohol, or DUI.

However, soldiers typically aren't immediately dismissed for alcohol incidents and the drunk driving was the easiest way to quickly remove Ryan, according to one of the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the press.

It is unclear if the chain of command was aware of his ties to extremism ahead of his discharge. Ryan went to basic training in May 2020 and was eventually stationed at Fort Bragg in December 2021. He had no deployments.

The investigation uncovering the white nationalism ties began with Ryan's claims to have no relationship with his father, a convicted felon with a history of drug charges and auto theft. However, a probe into his social media activity found that Ryan and his father frequently talked, as well as the other posts.

The arrest comes as the Pentagon is struggling to understand scope of extremism within the ranks, especially after the Jan. 6, 2021 pro-Trump assault on the U.S. Capitol, which sought to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power to the administration of President Joe Biden. That attack included service members and veterans and brought new attention to the radicalization of troops and the use of military training by extremist groups.

Anytime yahoo posts stories like this, they disable the comments section. I wonder why :mjpls:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I reckon this is how an overwhelming percentage of white men who join the military really think, but he just said the quiet part out loud.
Yep
The WS group, they join the military first to get weapons training and then they come back to join the police force.
And then WS are the only ones in the police force with good weapons training and some combat.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I reckon this is how an overwhelming percentage of white men who join the military really think, but he just said the quiet part out loud.

When I was in the military there was a lot of overt racism.

And a lot of CAC never even been around black people in person until they joined.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
We need to start taking these people seriously when they say they want to kill us. Too many of them are getting into careers that are giving them the skills needed to harm us greatly physically, mentally, and financially. Like others have said, that man is not the only one, nor is he one of a few.

This is another reason why I am a strong proponent of Black Americans supporting the 2nd Amendment. We most of any ethnic group need to be able to protect ourselves in some manner from a people that have always had a significant number of racist soldiers in official government positions.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
We need to start taking these people seriously when they say they want to kill us. Too many of them are getting into careers that are giving them the skills needed to harm us greatly physically, mentally, and financially. Like others have said, that man is not the only one, nor is he one of a few.

This is another reason why I am a strong proponent of Black Americans supporting the 2nd Amendment. We most of any ethnic group need to be able to protect ourselves in some manner from a people that have always had a significant number of racist soldiers in official government positions.
You mean coli posters :lupe:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is why I'm not going to hate on black men joining the military. We need to start "prepping" like these dudes as a defensive measure.

If they can come back home and use it to train up other black folks on proper handling of firearms and tactics, the better.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I look around sometimes and it's almost like black people are totally oblivious to who the real enemy is.

I see black gangbangers terrorizing black communities.

I see black rappers rapping about killing other black people and viewing each other as the enemy aka "opps"

I see black people finding ENTERTAINMENT in music about killing and destroying each other.

I can't even scroll my YT feed without seeing black men & black men venting about how much they hate each other.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in some sort of simulation where everybody's in on the joke except me :mjcry:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There’s plenty more cacs like him and not just in the military but in law enforcement, the medical field and various other professions where they have the opportunity to end a black persons life and get away with it. :francis:

Our existence is what they hate the most.

Right the medical field is where we as Black Americans are particularly at the mercy to these cacs and white supremacy supporting bootlicking “POC”. Cops and Medical professionals do the most damage. We need a cultural change. We have to start living more healthy lives in all fronts.