Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You really see the difference between Jay and Beyonce here. Jay comes out that elevator like any regular person would. He looks shocked, but not enough so that an outsider would know. Those pics have been out forever yet no one could have guessed something happened until they got today's context. Still, Jay looked shook like anyone would be.

Meanwhile Beyonce is walking around with that fake smile. Her media training is second to none. What is her personality? It just revolves around what she's selling at the time. She is so safe, so calculated...even her new "edgy" shyt isn't that edgy when you consider it's stuff Rihanna was doing 4 years ago.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
jbs6Xb2USuwVI.jpg
:dead:

We're done for breh.

Jay messed it up for all of us.

If Beyonce doing bad, all women doing bad.

:sadcam:
these hoes bout to dump every nikka ever
This will destroy every black married couple under their 50's

Thanks Jay and Obama :snoop:

I just met a chick i like too

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You know this also could just be a case of people being drunk and willin out. And Bey was like "lemme go with my sister, you know how she be".

Getting fukked up does the same shyt to rich people as it does to poor folks. And we all know that one fightin chick...:manny:

Them nikkas at the game like aint shyt happen....

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
so what they chilling at the game..lmaooo

Now if Solange was there, then its a diff story. Bey didnt whoop Jay, Solange did:skip: