Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
he got smacked tho?

Although it must have taken the restraint of a saint, not touching her is the single best decision he made this decade.

If this was a dude at a family cook out and his wifes sisters doing this by all means snap back but a celebrity at an event with cameras outside was not the time. It wasn't the time nor the place and his reaction was the best he could have had.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Poll in the jump off? My money's on a pawg

my money is on rih rih

rihanna-drinks-with-hov-300x201.jpg

Rihanna – 2014 Met Ball After Party

03-Rihanna%20-2014-Met.jpg

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly brehs, coming from a stuck in the 90s dusty ass Nas stan/Camel hater like myself...you know who I say took the L?

Beyonce, brehs. Hov probably was cheating or said something slick (that he probably bit from a Biggie, Nas, or Lox song), but he did the right thing: dodge the blows and wait for security to deal with the shyt. Meanwhile Beyonce just stands there while her sister and her man scrap? What type of human does nothing as family fights?

Just confirms this chick is dumb as a box of hammers.

I'm saying. This might not be the first time something like this happened with Solange and Hov. Cause I don't really know what type of woman would just stand there and watch her sister kick, punch and spit at her husband and have no reaction.