Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If she respected him, she wouldn't have did it, period.

My sister in law is known to pop off on anybody at any given time (her husband, my wife, her pops) and she gets treated gingerly because of it. She never, ever has popped off at me and treats me with love and respect because I don't treat her with kiddie gloves. She told my wife she doesn't know if I'd choke the shyt out of her or not if she did. I won't, but the fact that she THINKS I will makes her think twice. Women only pull that shyt on people they think they can get away with it .
Exactly nikka..

She knows Jay wont hit or give a bytch the hands when its needed why??

Because she knows he's a public figure who has to walk on thin lines to keep his career intact

She knows this which is why she feels safe in doing this without repercussion

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
uno when a girl spits at u ,its suttin serious, i wonder if jay put hands on be:yeshrug:

Daps
And it begins....

onkWOvF.jpg

When they do the Street Fighter shops for this incident they need to put Beyonce's face on one of the background characters watching the fight.....since that's all she was doing :russ:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i expected the video to be funny but all i see is a bytch tryna hit Jay, and Jay standing there like :sas1:

and then i read the comments and nikkas talking like she gave Jay the yoshimitsu combo

lol the internet man.. you nikkas...

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:at those reading into Beyonce's non-reaction.
She's a singing and dancing robot. They may as well have been two strangers fighting.
Just look at her face

Bnc4fHQCAAE7Rya.jpg:large

:heh:
she got that "embarrassed smile" look on her face.