Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hov cant come back from this. he looking flabby and sick in his rhymes and posture. a young girl putthe beats on him. he can never be the goat now.

Giselle

Daps
Another incognito
The whole thing between Beyonce and Jayz started before they got to the party. The same old shyt, jayz attitude and Beyonce mood swings. Jayz said something fukked up to Beyonce andSolange checked his ass over it. They both have fukked up attitude with eachother.Solange said something to him about talking shyt to her sister and Jayz told Solange to mind her own damn business and Solange snap on his ass. But it’s way deeper than this. Rumor is Jay z been cheating, not so sure if it’s true. This rumor has been out in the street for awhile now. Let me make some phone calls and find out the real deal. I don’t understand why now if this is the case.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or she just knows that she is still at a very public event and needs to keep it calm. Solange knows this too, she just dgaf.
like i said, ride or die chick would have stepped in, image be damned. i just can't. something about her, she is like a stepford wife but only cares about herself. plus she got busiyish when jay was gona step to solange. seems like she has more loyalty to her cazy ass sister. fair enough but man, public embarrasment.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jay needs to take some elevator etiquette lessons from Ray Rice :sas1:

"If it wasn't for these pictures you wouldn't see me at all" :sas2:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The thing nikkas don't understand is i'm just letting you know what it is.
you & @cal21 should write a book

yall could speak about how yall are the 1% and how your lives have changed.

was this posted yet?

2454791-1361589542722.gif

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could be completely off base, but from the looks of the pics:

Jay possibly got in the middle of a spat between Beyonce and Solange in which Solange said something that Jay felt was out of line. Solange then turned her angst on Jay and things escalated.

This is The Coli though, so Jay probably caught Solange bumping "Ether". Solange said "Takeover" was garbage in comparison. Beyonce stands there and smirks while Jay breaks down why he's better than Nas. Solange gets even more upset before she :pacspit: at Jay and gets violent.