WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Fck outta here nikka wit dat simmp sht u speakin

Unless Hov hit da bytch he aint deserve none of dat

U cheat on ya wife makes it cool for ya sis in law to put paws on you?? :what:

Fck outta here..dat sht aint een her bizness if thats the case

Lets keep it a buck Solange is in the wrong period :ufdup:

Beyoncé in cut watching everything with zero reaction means the bytch a robot or Jigger was in the wrong, period

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Beyoncé in cut watching everything with zero reaction means the bytch a robot or Jigger was in the wrong, period
or she was shook and let her security handle it :what:

and even if beyonce feels jay did something wrong

Unless the nikka hit her or her sister solange is in the wrong swinging fists and heels jay's way breh

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
or she was shook and let her security handle it :what:

and even if beyonce feels jay did something wrong

Unless the nikka hit her or her sister solange is in the wrong swinging fists and heels jay's way breh

exactly she prolly never saw her sister black out like that and knew if she stepped in she woulda caught a kick inadvertently or even got scratched the fukk up. At this point in her career she's beyond the ratchetness and was never about that life to begin with so being in such close quarters (a fukking elevator) with that kind of madness prolly made her wanna shrink down to the size of a mouse and wait til it was over

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
781.gif

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh at beyonce. when soliange wa
seems like she wanted it to happen :manny: or at least she thought he deserved it

she shouldn't of let it happen tho, she came out of this with 2 L's :snoop:

one for letting her little sister fire on her husband without handling whatever issues they had herself :smh: kills her "strong woman" image she tries to play up

and the other for putting on the creepy ass fake smile after it went down, she seems a little less human now :scusthov:
i dont know who lost more in this whole thing.

all of them lost but to me
1) bey lost the most like you said. emotionless robot. people always said that about her but i just assume its for the media but even behind the scenes she is like that.

2) solannge looking ratchet as sk.

3) jay lost cause he looks weak i prefer he checkedher not hit her just hold her.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like she wanted it to happen :manny: or at least she thought he deserved it

she shouldn't of let it happen tho, she came out of this with 2 L's :snoop:

one for letting her little sister fire on her husband without handling whatever issues they had herself :smh: kills her "strong woman" image she tries to play up

and the other for putting on the creepy ass fake smile after it went down, she seems a little less human now :scusthov:

1) bey lost the most like you said. emotionless robot. people always said that about her but i just assume its for the media but even behind the scenes she is like that. nothin bout this woman says ride or die and they got a video coming out on that ish. i never boaught their relationship is fake thing but now, how u let a crazy bish beat on ya man and dont react. smh

2) solannge looking ratchet as fk.

3) jay lost cause he looks weak i prefer he checkedher not hit her just hold her.

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA

1) bey lost the most like you said. emotionless robot. people always said that about her but i just assume its for the media but even behind the scenes she is like that. nothin bout this woman says ride or die and they got a video coming out on that ish. i never boaught their relationship is fake thing but now, how u let a crazy bish beat on ya man and dont react. smh

2) solannge looking ratchet as fk.

Or she just knows that she is still at a very public event and needs to keep it calm. Solange knows this too, she just dgaf.