Sohh with Spider Man bushed who’s going to be the poster boy for the MCU?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Because looking at the current roster nobody in the MCU is that interesting to carry a 5 to 10 year saga at least not like iron man.

Dunno how y’all feel?
You do know that was a false report and just because one negotiation supposedly failed doesn't mean they can't reach another one anytime soon. That's literally what the term negotiation means.

The fact that Spider-Mayn produced by the Marvel Studios is Sony's highest grossing film every and they didn't even have to lift a finger is telling that Tom Holland will remain in the cast.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Unfortunately Universal has the film rights so we won't get a solo Hulk film anytime soon, just appearances in other characters films which is a shame because Incredible Hulk was a dope movie. Was looking forward to seeing what they could have done with the Leader as a adversary.

She-Hulk is owned by Universal as well, yet here we are with a Disney + show. They can nix the solo movies but I don't think they can do shyt to stop Marvel from making shows based on the property, we could and likely will see a Hulk disney + series that might bring Amadeus Cho to the MCU.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
She-Hulk is owned by Universal as well, yet here with are with Disney + show. They can nix the solo movies but I don't think they can do shyt to stop Marvel from making shows based on the property, we could and likely will see a Hulk disney + series that might bring Amadeus Cho to the MCU.
To further prove your point, Fox, Sony and Universal own the movie rights which is why Spider-Man's TV show airs on Disney and not Sony Crackle or some shyt.

Another example are feature films straight to dvd/streaming platforms. I remember watching a cartoon film with The Hulk, Wolverine and Deadpool and the rest of the Weapon X programme.

Hulk from the MCU cannot appear in a standalone movie but he can in his own TV show -- if Marvel so wanted but that wouldn't be good for business.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
She-Hulk is owned by Universal as well, yet here we are with a Disney + show. They can nix the solo movies but I don't think they can do shyt to stop Marvel from making shows based on the property, we could and likely will see a Hulk disney + series that might bring Amadeus Cho to the MCU.
Amadeus goes by Brawn now.
:ufdup:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Probably one of

Reed Richards
iu

The Black Knight

U.S. Agent (this is the replacement for Cap)

Ikaris

Last edited: