SOHH why didn't the Z Fighters just jump nikkas??

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why didn't they deactivate the androids the moment trunk told them about what happened?

because the whole gang outside of krillin are sociopaths :comeon:
I wish I could rep you:dead:

The whole buu saga happened because these guys couldn't postponed their fight till taking care of babidi and dabura:why:
Seriously, after kid buu appeared they had a chance to kill him by becoming vegito again, but was like that goes against our saiyan pride, let's go have some 1 on1 fun with him:dahell:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Even as a kid I was disgusted how you gonna ride Brody dikk and fear him like a coward WHILE YOUR OWN SON IS CATCHING THE FADE! Jesus I can't see how any one could be a vegeta Stan. Honesty I always hoped piccolo got another upgrade so he would over power vegeta and team with goku

Chiatzou has more heart than vegeta he wasn't scared to die
Chaitzou always been about that life though. tien had to make him fall back during the tournament in og dragon ball

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chaitzou always been about that life though. tien had to make him fall back during the tournament in og dragon ball

d96ac759649eda30b20d4b8f94d2b7f1de12e5b12a34360545cf93250fa5f98d_1.jpg

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all rolled up on Broly and caught that work even vegeta was like :whoa: I don't want them problems and bascially cradled and watched his man's get beat. My nikka piccolo had to throw his ass to the curb sayin let the real nikkaz handle this while still getting his ass beat :salute:

the levels of :scust: in this short scene

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the only thing I hated about that movie. That was to out of character for Vegeta to be acting like that.

How was it out of character when he just did the same thing in the Frieza saga. He got real shook when the Ginyu force showed up and even more so when he found out how strong Frieza really was. Vegeta was real tough when he thought he could win but quick to back down if he knew he was outmatched.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Goku would rather fight the strongest being in existence than raise a family though.

Who's the real coward? :wow:

Why should he raise his kids when he had Piccolo to do that hard work?

hqdefault.jpg

CIhSiPs.png

Piccolo was more than happy to teach them young Saiyan's discipline.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
They all rolled up on Broly and caught that work even vegeta was like :whoa: I don't want them problems and bascially cradled and watched his man's get beat. My nikka piccolo had to throw his ass to the curb sayin let the real nikkaz handle this while still getting his ass beat :salute:

I wish I could rep you:dead:

The whole buu saga happened because these guys couldn't postponed their fight till taking care of babidi and dabura:why:
Seriously, after kid buu appeared they had a chance to kill him by becoming vegito again, but was like that goes against our saiyan pride, let's go have some 1 on1 fun with him:dahell:

They even let them steal Gohan's energy to give to Buu's shell just so they could ind out where they were hiding. :mindblown:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
How was it out of character when he just did the same thing in the Frieza saga. He got real shook when the Ginyu force showed up and even more so when he found out how strong Frieza really was. Vegeta was real tough when he thought he could win but quick to back down if he knew he was outmatched.

From the Ginyu force to Frieza he still fought them. All those other times he was outmatched he still fought. In battle of the gods movie he was shook,but he still fought.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They even let them steal Gohan's energy to give to Buu's shell just so they could ind out where they were hiding. :mindblown:
I rewatched that part of saga, videl was getting pummel everyone else was beliwde, but vegeta kept :stopitslime:was not faze at all:russ:
You can't really blame them,. they didnt at the time that time supreme kai was useless :francis:

Daps
This is actually true. He wanted to deactivate them in advance, but Goku and Vegeta were against it. Vegeta threatened to kill anyone who deactivated them in advance, as I recall. Later on, Vegeta willingly LET Cell absorb 18 for the sake of a better fight, and a chance to show up Goku.
We gonna act like Goku once he went super Saiyan for the first time against Frieza could've easily finished him, but because of his Saiyan Pride too willingly let Frieza power up to 100% just to "test his limits"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gonna act like Goku once he went super Saiyan for the first time against Frieza could've easily finished him, but because of his Saiyan Pride too willingly let Frieza power up to 100% just to "test his limits"

You mean after he had everybody else wished back to Earth where it was safe?