SOHH why didn't the Z Fighters just jump nikkas??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was after she was already activated, he didn't want to murder her. the fact that he could have feelings for her was evidence of her humanity.

but if i recall he was the only one advocating to destroy them before they were ever activated.

This is actually true. He wanted to deactivate them in advance, but Goku and Vegeta were against it. Vegeta threatened to kill anyone who deactivated them in advance, as I recall. Later on, Vegeta willingly LET Cell absorb 18 for the sake of a better fight, and a chance to show up Goku.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all rolled up on Broly and caught that work even vegeta was like :whoa: I don't want them problems and bascially cradled and watched his man's get beat. My nikka piccolo had to throw his ass to the curb sayin let the real nikkaz handle this while still getting his ass beat :salute:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually true. He wanted to deactivate them in advance, but Goku and Vegeta were against it. Vegeta threatened to kill anyone who deactivated them in advance, as I recall. Later on, Vegeta willingly LET Cell absorb 18 for the sake of a better fight, and a chance to show up Goku.
Vegeta took so many self inflicted Ls that saga.:wow:

Last edited:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
They all rolled up on Broly and caught that work even vegeta was like :whoa: I don't want them problems and bascially cradled and watched his man's get beat. My nikka piccolo had to throw his ass to the curb sayin let the real nikkaz handle this while still getting his ass beat :salute:

Even as a kid I was disgusted how you gonna ride Brody dikk and fear him like a coward WHILE YOUR OWN SON IS CATCHING THE FADE! Jesus I can't see how any one could be a vegeta Stan. Honesty I always hoped piccolo got another upgrade so he would over power vegeta and team with goku

Chiatzou has more heart than vegeta he wasn't scared to die

teacher

All Star
Daps
Even as a kid I was disgusted how you gonna ride Brody dikk and fear him like a coward WHILE YOUR OWN SON IS CATCHING THE FADE! Jesus I can't see how any one could be a vegeta Stan. Honesty I always hoped piccolo got another upgrade so he would over power vegeta and team with goku

It's non-canon...

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No Z warrior has took a cowardly L like that. Goku damn near got his ass beat into the earth and Vegeta was just like watching like stop we can't win just take the L and let him kill us.After that fight all the z warriors should of stomped Vegeta out until that nikka turned super saiyan 5 for pulling a bytch made move like that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
No Z warrior has took a cowardly L like that. Goku damn near got his ass beat into the earth and Vegeta was just like watching like stop we can't win just take the L and let him kill us.After that fight all the z warriors should of stomped Vegeta out until that nikka turned super saiyan 5 for pulling a bytch made move like that.
Goku would rather fight the strongest being in existence than raise a family though.

Who's the real coward? :wow:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County

That was the only thing I hated about that movie. That was to out of character for Vegeta to be acting like that.