SOHH why didn't the Z Fighters just jump nikkas??

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
like when gohan turned ssj2 vs cell and tossed the senzu beans to trunks to give to everybody....instead of just fighting 1 on 1 why aint these nikkas just jump this nikka and beat the brakes off him??

the only fair fight is one at a fair, they should know that better than anybody :manny:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
like when gohan turned ssj2 vs cell and tossed the senzu beans to trunks to give to everybody....instead of just fighting 1 on 1 why aint these nikkas just jump this nikka and beat the brakes off him??

the only fair fight is one at a fair, they should know that better than anybody :manny:
Because goku would,of whooped every single one one them

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They jumped people all the time until someone, usually Goku"was like "I got this" then they fell back. Goku and Piccolo jumped Ratdix and beat him. They tried jumping Nappa and got beat down, then Goku said "I got this" and handled it. They jumped Vegeta after Goku was too hurt to fight. They jumped Goulo, Recoom and Captain Ginyu. They jumped Frieza and still lost until Goku went super saiyan. By the time Gohan powered up on some I got this level the rest of the team would only be in his way moving in slow motion. They could have tried jumping him before that but Goku was counting on Gohan to come through.

Daps
They jumped people all the time until someone, usually Goku"was like "I got this" then they fell back. Goku and Piccolo jumped Ratdix and beat him. They tried jumping Nappa and got beat down, then Goku said "I got this" and handled it. They jumped Vegeta after Goku was too hurt to fight. They jumped Goulo, Recoom and Captain Ginyu. They jumped Frieza and still lost until Goku went super saiyan. By the time Gohan powered up on some I got this level the rest of the team would only be in his way moving in slow motion. They could have tried jumping him before that but Goku was counting on Gohan to come through.

This.
The Z Fighters Jumped On Damn Near Everybody :dead:

tumblr_n01jn3G2HH1sxdv89o1_500.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mods we need reps back :russ:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why didn't they deactivate the androids the moment trunk told them about what happened?

because the whole gang outside of krillin are sociopaths :comeon:

They had no clue where the lab was, they didn't feel like punishing Gero for something he hadn't done yet was right and it was Bulma that wanted to do it.

Also after fighting Androids 19 & 20 the whole crew, except Vegeta, was game to find Gero and destroy his lab before he could activate 17 & 18.