SOHH we ain't gon talk about TNT breaking the coli servers? (@Meadow got ran off too)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
fake implies it was manufactured... it wasn't. someone out there is a racist troll piece of shyt :demonic:

it was manufactured since he manufactured someone behind it :dahell: are you slow or sumfin

when you think about it every exposal thread 2emo made was manufactured if you wanna keep it a thouwow

Daps
is it a coincidence that the day after their ringleader gets banned for fake exposals, the servers get shut down so no one can post? and only hours after nikkas clowned them to bolivia? :sas1:

is it a coincidence that @2meo had his poster of the year votes triple AFTER getting banned from fake exposals? :sas1:

TNTLuminatti, the real controllers of the Coli servers:blessed: runs deeper than Megatron :wow:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I don't think you know what the word "manufactured" means :stopitslime:

I'm at least 30 times more intelligent than you don't ever try me like that

if someone said the nazis did this, this and that, then they blamed it on someone who had nothing to do with nazism, pretty much anyone who isn't a blind dikkblower would agree it's manufactured propaganda

so if your boo thang @2meo makes a thread full of painfully crafted twitter screenshots framing someone as a racist, then accused an innocent person of being behind it, wouldn't that be manufactured propaganda? also wouldn't that be why he copped pleas, apologized to everyone, and begged to be banned? or are you just being stupid on purpose?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

if someone said the nazis did this, this and that, then they blamed it on someone who had nothing to do with nazism, pretty much anyone who isn't a blind dikkblower would agree it's manufactured propaganda

so if your boo thang @2meo makes a thread full of painfully crafted twitter screenshots framing someone as a racist, then accused an innocent person of being behind it, wouldn't that be manufactured propaganda? also wouldn't that be why he copped pleas, apologized to everyone, and begged to be banned? or are you just being stupid on purpose?
the facts of the situation led up to kg being a likely suspect. just because in the end his ip address didn't match that, doesn't mean it was manufactured. if someone commits a crime, the crime isn't "manufactured." the fact is, that shyt happened, and someone was behind it. just because it turned out that maybe the wrong person was fingered, doesn't make it fake.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the facts of the situation led up to kg being a likely suspect. just because in the end his ip address didn't match that, doesn't mean it was manufactured. if someone commits a crime, the crime isn't "manufactured." the fact is, that shyt happened, and someone was behind it. just because it turned out that maybe the wrong person was fingered, doesn't make it fake.

aight dumb slow ass boy stop talking to me about this IMMEDIATELY :mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
aight dumb slow ass boy stop talking to me about this IMMEDIATELY :mjlol:
2evq1dc.jpg

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

I swear nikkas don't realize how smart char is / :dead:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im lame as hell I don't even know what ya'll are talking about and I've been here since the beginning.