SOHH we ain't gon talk about TNT breaking the coli servers? (@Meadow got ran off too)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I'm faded off that Henn right now breh, break it to me slow n/h :mjcry:

I'm an emotional ass nikka at the moment :mjcry:

I got shootas in the cut
@Broke Wave wit me he'll shoot a nikka up (BROKEWAVE SHOOT EM)
like what the fukk he do to us???? :manny:
negshots they had to close his account up

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Funny how the server crashed not long after your guwop appreciation thread. Seemed like the server couldn't handle too many positive reps to trash quality posters. :sas2:

say bro go find something to do

don't you got some 2emo posts to dap or sumn

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yes... its all true.... all of it...
2hs3f9y.jpg

that shyt with @2meo wasn't a fake exposal. someone was really stalking him and @Krispy on twitter. who it was exactly, remains to be proven tho.

what you smoking on? I got this shyt that's neon, looks like The Incredible Hulk.. got me fukked up :myman:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
say bro go find something to do

don't you got some 2emo posts to dap or sumn
I'm enjoying my holidays. Just got back from one party and bout to go visit another family. I'm not on here creating threads all day trying to start an online war with a group of posters. Enjoy your holidays.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Yes... its all true.... all of it...
2hs3f9y.jpg

that shyt with @2meo wasn't a fake exposal. someone was really stalking him and @Krispy on twitter. who it was exactly, remains to be proven tho.

what you smoking on? I got this shyt that's neon, looks like The Incredible Hulk.. got me fukked up :myman:

it was a fake exposal since he made it seem like @Bishop KG Dinero was behind all the aliases when he wasn't, take the cape off he even apologized and begged to be banned for his mistakes :mjlol:

I'm enjoying my holidays. Just got back from one party and bout to go visit another family. I'm not on here creating threads all day trying to start an online war with a group of posters. Enjoy your holidays.

this ain't a war, this is tapdancing on nikkas graves

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
it was a fake exposal since he made it seem like @Bishop KG Dinero was behind all the aliases when he wasn't, take the cape off he even apologized and begged to be banned for his mistakes :mjlol:

this ain't a war, this is tapdancing on nikkas graves
fake implies it was manufactured... it wasn't. someone out there is a racist troll piece of shyt :demonic:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you know good and well A LOT of #SohhIcey nikkas was in #TnT. #TnT is dead, and will continue to be dead. We ain't got shyt to do with these servers fukking up.
Pussah nikka tried to quote me on some tnt shyt the other day. nikka fukk outta here, real nikkas recognize what it is. I'm sure I got a lot of patna's in tnt so whoever the hell that was, fall bike cuzo