Sohh the moist honorable Tariq Nasheed channeled his inner 'Killmonger' with faux locs (non "FBA" stylist)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reminds me of Jimmy Butler doing something similar earlier this year :mjlol:

16642115971217.jpg

They are trying too hard to appeal to gen z/young millennials :laugh:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps

This nikka tryna diss the stylist now.:snoop::mjlol:

This man sat there moist as fukk turning in a circle on the chair with that shyt on his head VOLUNTARILY. Nobody forced him to do that.

The stylist didn't make fun of FBA but he still called Africans tether. This is why I don't trust him, and anyone who rates him.

He has a deep seeded hatred for Africans. What I don't understand is why he patronized her business if he doesn't like Africans?

Fukkin clown.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This man sat there moist as fukk turning in a circle on the chair with that shyt on his head VOLUNTARILY. Nobody forced him to do that.

The stylist didn't make fun of FBA but he still called Africans tether. This is why I don't trust him, and anyone who rates him.

He has a deep seeded hatred for Africans. What I don't understand is why he patronized her business if he doesn't like Africans?

Fukkin clown.
lol at him removing that shyt immediately after getting clowned and then shading the women who did it for him. dude really let the internet get him in his feelings.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Whats the point of Locs if you aren't going on the growth Journey :scusthov:

This is female behavior to skip the hardwork of growing your own hair...

Also, If you have a round face, you look gay with locs, or just not good overall. You need a more angular sharper face to not look bad...

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He accuses other men of being zesty and liking bussy when there's a disagreement. :dame:
It doesn't even have to be a disagreement. He calls his own followers gay and asks if they are playing with their bussy if they have a bad phone connection when they called into his show.
And he's been doing that shyt since late 2000s. The only thing he's been consistent about....:dame: