Sohh the moist honorable Tariq Nasheed channeled his inner 'Killmonger' with faux locs (non "FBA" stylist)

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
“Tariq looks good!”
“He takes care of himself!”
“What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!”

Might as well smother him in hot sauce and eat him up you fakkits :mjlol:

I can see this dude parting the weave from his eyes, gazing upon the mirror with a lustful look as he devours the image before him, fluttering his eyes and playfully growling :laff:

Camera fades to black and we then see tariq on stage as mink slide begins to play

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Umm because that’s where hate is coming from. So it’s logical that he wouldn’t like certain groups that don’t like him or his group. Nigerians as a whole though aren’t his target.

But y’all like to whine, act moist and exaggerate the issue so go off

So the man is taking his money--in fact all that precious bourgeois black American FBA money got from YOU believing his nonsense--and takes it directly to the business of "where the hate is coming from," even though he lives in Cali and has a whole pick of some of the finest hair stylists on the planet.

Talk about projection...typical coping mechanism of simple minded fools. Black Immigrants are the leeches but he'll happily save himself the $100 that would go to a talented "bLacK AmUrIcAn FBa" hair stylist and leech off of the cheap labor of these anti-FBA immigrants. And after that he's done with that he'll go right back on his grift and lecture YOU about defending and saving FBA institutions and businesses from tethers trying to take advantage of you. Rich.

Tariq Nasheeds critics are moist and like to exaggerate issues...buy this nikka getting his hair done by the same Africans he has turned into comic book villains; your sworn arch enemies, secret conspiring against your downfall, come to America specifically to take advantage of American blacks for their own gain, are inherently passive and obedient towards whites, actively and purposefully "replacing" black Americans in jobs, government and popular culture, and are the source of all troubles in the black American community. Inciting aimless hatred towards Nigerians...hell AFRICANS...as a whole while pishing Republican Party nonsense has been the only way this clown knows how to express his "FBA pride" for at least 5 years now. He's not being selective. Just a convenient argument for you to defend your pretend big brother

Grow up and start thinking for yourself son. Look at this hypocrite and ask yourself who's the moist nikka exaggerating shyt. This guy doesnt give a fukk about you and clearly despises his own audience. his whole entire diaspora war, black American pride nonsense was BULLshyt he pulled you into for his own money and gain. Somewhere in your heart you know this man and everything that comes out his mouth is bullshyt and that hes only appealing to egos and insecurities for an audience but youd rather believe what you want to believe about a people you already hate (of your own race no less). There is no fukking hatred or white supremacist proxy war towards "blAcK AMuRiCaNs" coming from Nigeria. Just another one of Queen Tariq's scams and hustles

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
All clowning aside, it just proves this man is nothing more than a hustler.

Doesn't he also have a Nigerian producer that he works with on his projects? He's dangerous because he preys on ignorant, uneducated minds to gain a following to generate business.

It's actually worse than the "tethers" he has convinced you are here to replace you in America. This is why you need real father figures and not online daddy's that look like women's flag football players with sketched on goatees.
Also the moderator on his youtube shows for years is a nigerian breh named ola

He reminds me of Trump, "a man for the working class and anti elite who's a "billionaire himself, went to ivy league and lives in a literal golden tower
A man whose mission was to drain the swamp but his entire cabinet was full of multi billionaires

Their followers shares the same gullibility

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Also the moderator on his youtube shows for years is a nigerian breh named ola

He reminds me of Trump, "a man for the working class and anti elite who's a "billionaire himself, went to ivy league and lives in a literal golden tower
A man whose mission was to drain the swamp but his entire cabinet was full of multi billionaires

Their followers shares the same gullibility
Of course…FBA, ADOS is quite literally the product of conservative think tanks. Its black power neutered, with that revolutionary zeal inverted for insidious ends. Just look how much of the FBA platform eerily parallels the conservative agenda, only it’s shrouded under a veil of deniable plausibility, shielding tariq and others from any culpability. After all, how quick are FBA adherents to point out tariq is not a leader when his own words land him in the hot seat? All the while they distribute his tweets, his videos, his sound bites?

If tariq was genuine about it he would not monetize these things, but he functions more like a cartoony public access host than someone that seeks a better life for anyone but himself.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DYgFsKZ.png
PKZLp93.png
cyJFlxF.png

mLmz33E.png

oh shyt lmaooo :laff:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Of course…FBA, ADOS is quite literally the product of conservative think tanks. Its black power neutered, with that revolutionary zeal inverted for insidious ends. Just look how much of the FBA platform eerily parallels the conservative agenda, only it’s shrouded under a veil of deniable plausibility, shielding tariq and others from any culpability. After all, how quick are FBA adherents to point out tariq is not a leader when his own words land him in the hot seat? All the while they distribute his tweets, his videos, his sound bites?

If tariq was genuine about it he would not monetize these things, but he functions more like a cartoony public access host than someone that seeks a better life for anyone but himself.
It's beyond comical. How can a movement that is theoretically based around black American empowerment such as FBA have
leaders who openly supports MAGA agenda which goes against everything a pro black movement stands for, in theory and in practice

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I would be surprised if Tariq was gay, he just takes good care of his skin and keeps his appearance tight. See, you guys think this shyt is feminine or gay but women eat this shyt up, trust me. Especially when they are with their raggedy looking boyfriends or husbands, men that think being fit and well groomed is feminine, they really don't put any effort into themselves because they don't care about themselves.

Now if I put you on to how taken women act around a man that has his appearance together, fitness and looks, some of you guys would be on suicide watch. :ufdup: Tariq is just sticking with the upkeep, which makes sense because that kind of upkeep stays with you, if anything, at his age you really need to be on top of it.
I'm completely the opposite... I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he's gay.. Every mannerism is female, he snaps on people, especially women all day, constantly smacking his lips, and now this

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I'm completely the opposite... I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he's gay.. Every mannerism is female, he snaps on people, especially women all day, constantly smacking his lips, and now this

He accuses other men of being zesty and liking bussy when there's a disagreement. :dame:

Last edited: