Sohh the moist honorable Tariq Nasheed channeled his inner 'Killmonger' with faux locs (non "FBA" stylist)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if this aint for halloween this is tangy as fukk family.
fMXLHPf.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I would be surprised if Tariq was gay, he just takes good care of his skin and keeps his appearance tight. See, you guys think this shyt is feminine or gay but women eat this shyt up, trust me. Especially when they are with their raggedy looking boyfriends or husbands, men that think being fit and well groomed is feminine, they really don't put any effort into themselves because they don't care about themselves.

Now if I put you on to how taken women act around a man that has his appearance together, fitness and looks, some of you guys would be on suicide watch. :ufdup: Tariq is just sticking with the upkeep, which makes sense because that kind of upkeep stays with you, if anything, at his age you really need to be on top of it.
How many straight men take pictures with those kinds of facial expressions :patrice:
Consistently at that, so you can't just say its all jokes :patrice:
What straight man keeps using the word bussy more than gay men:patrice:

Daps
Please stop. Yall been running this line since 2017. The man incites hatred against "tethers" as a whole as being "anti-FBA" and inherent "leechers" of Black Americans. Point blank.

Umm because that’s where hate is coming from. So it’s logical that he wouldn’t like certain groups that don’t like him or his group. Nigerians as a whole though aren’t his target.

But y’all like to whine, act moist and exaggerate the issue so go off

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Umm because that’s where hate is coming from. So it’s logical that he wouldn’t like certain groups that don’t like him or his group. Nigerians as a whole though aren’t his target.

But y’all like to whine, act moist and exaggerate the issue so go off
The issue is dude got a Man weave. You can't go around that.