sohh poster catch the beats over tweeter beef

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMrT1u-7N3Y"]It's More Than Just Tweets Internet Gangster Gets Hands On Him For Talking Ish On Twitter - YouTube[/ame]

:laff: just too embarrassing

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
"nikka i seen yo tweets nikka..." dont know why but that part had me dyin :laff:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
that nikka actually said he had a nine on'em thou :rudy:

he must've been talkin about this

Nine_Livez.jpg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i have to admit, i felt scared for him. it would have been better if he met dude head on instead of punking out the way he did. if anything, that made it worse. and that's something i'll never understand. it's one thing to talk shyt, but if someone meets you face to face, even if you think you'll lose, don't punk out...

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
dude right in front of him and he talkin bout I got sh1t to do...gotta pick up my brother...be back at 4 :rudy:

he lost that fight before it even started

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I seeen yo tweets nikka!

This had to be softest confrontation I ever seen. These nikkas talking all casual and shyt. The subject matter just made it worse

Mackronus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo but...dude was pretty nice about it. that was a friendly neighborhood ass whoopin right there. dude played dead and they got up. none of that, "ten kicks to the head when dudes down" shyt that WSHH usually showing these days. i felt warm and fuzzy inside after watching this one.

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
yo but...dude was pretty nice about it. that was a friendly neighborhood ass whoopin right there. dude played dead and they got up. none of that, "ten kicks to the head when dudes down" shyt that WSHH usually showing these days. i felt warm and fuzzy inside after watching this one.

nice :ehh:

Cassius Clay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell he's shook by the way he's standing. He got the catacorner positioning so he can jump back real quick if there's a swing or have a lead off foot in place if he needs to run too. That's pure experience right thurr.