SOHH OG check-in and network thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've been losing SOHH many of the old heads the past few years--7:30femmefatale, MelYeah, Norton G. Nubuck, Red X, and consistent queefs.

Always makes one wonder, What would happen and if someone died and no one knew? Anyway, chop it up in here, network on the social via PM if you'd like. You never know when your soul gets collected.

Mods, please lock it up when shyt gets disrespectful.

Pl2584

730femme passed? When?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Brehs are going to be shook of dropping social media profiles. The threat of getting exposed eventually will have them :whoa:

I was a lurker on SOHH for 7-8 years. Mainly because it took forever to get my account activated :heh:

I joined officially about 2 years before it kicked the bucket

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joined Sohh the month Aliyah died....August of 2001.... my name was Lyrical Hybrid BK when I signed for The Coli they bushed my Sohh name and used my e-mail for my name. :yeshrug:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Topaz and fukk SOHH. I don't agree with the coli being social media as some members claim but SOHH became social media because of certain members or folks were trying to make it into myspace or fakebook. They made SOHH very toxic. They felt that they had to know who you were, your business, where you lived and etc. They would go out their way to bother certain people too like they had nothing to do. They took shyt very seriously and personal. At least here most people have sense enough to value their privacy.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My SOHH aliases were Intruder and NativeTongue03

nativeTongue03 was my original screename when i registered in 2003 until i got locked out of it and switched to Intruder. I eventually got a mod to unlock my nativetongue account but by then everyone knew me as intruder and my notorious flower-sending habit to random sohh honeys.

See what ya'll missed out on,ladies? @BlackPearl The Empress , @CinnaSlim @Rawtid