Sohh now that Mass Effect is dead......

Who will make the next big sci-fi rpg???

• Ubisoft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • CD Projekt

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Rockstar

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • someone else?

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
The answer is CD Project with Bethesda a distant second. Bethesda seems to have lost their mojo after Skyrim. So I hope they get their shyt together after the abomination that was fallout 3.5
This, and the Witcher/FO4 had terrible combat. Hopefully somebody else gets on it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You guys do realise that Cyberpunk is an MMORPG right?:francis:

As far as I know this hasn't been confirmed, at all. People translated an article that said it had online multi-player and ran with "it's an MMORPG".

Fred.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
As far as I know this hasn't been confirmed, at all. People translated an article that said it had online multi-player and ran with "it's an MMORPG".

Fred.

Ok will go with that, all I have seen of it since announcement have listed it as an MMORPG. Then again there are recent articles of them calling it there next Witcher 3 which aludes to it being an RPG.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
WHAT GAME IS THAT?
CD Projek Red will feed us.
img.jpg

In 2077.:old:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
"Cyberpunk 2077" by CD Projekt RED, the creators of "The Witcher 3".

No idea when it's going to come out, though.

Fred.
Oh, so it's one of those conceptual art trailers that gullible people confuse with the game. They know showing pretty animated pictures will let peoples imagination run riot and cause them to exceed expectations before buying the game.

For that cheap marketing ploy I'm already calling "bullshyt".

Oh, and the Witcher 3 is complete and utter poppycock. I've never heard of that developer they are just a one trick pony.

I bet it will be just nothing more than the Witcher 3.5 with new character model skins and a brand new plot like what Activision does with CoD by literally using recycled assets.

If they do not show the gameplay whether miniscule or not in its final stages then you know the game ain't gonna be shyt.

You lot almost had my hopes up there.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
bosh_2.gif

OP you need to change your thread title. Mass Effect is on haitus, it is not dead

Ah one of the 7 stages of grief and I see your still in the denial stage

Breh just accept it its done

no matter how they word it its over:wow:

All things come to an end its time to move on:mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Do yall consider Elder Scrolls Online Bestheda or Zenimax ? Either way I enjoyed the game, was probably 2nd best overall MMO to ever come out. They fukked up making the original "late levels" too hard to level up which killed the game for majority of players

but the game leading up to the VR levels, was an amazing game.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Oh, so it's one of those conceptual art trailers that gullible people confuse with the game. They know showing pretty animated pictures will let peoples imagination run riot and cause them to exceed expectations before buying the game.

For that cheap marketing ploy I'm already calling "bullshyt".

Oh, and the Witcher 3 is complete and utter poppycock. I've never heard of that developer they are just a one trick pony.

I bet it will be just nothing more than the Witcher 3.5 with new character model skins and a brand new plot like what Activision does with CoD by literally using recycled assets.

If they do not show the gameplay whether miniscule or not in its final stages then you know the game ain't gonna be shyt.

You lot almost had my hopes up there.

The game is being far from release they are still working on it, sadly it’s unfortunate you didn’t like Witcher 3 but I think it was one of the best games ever made and have full faith in this studio to develop something amazing.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
That game is going to be trash filled with micro-transactions and literally tank Bioware as a company....they had a spark when they started but EA made them garbage.

But, microtransactions have been in literally every single video game since 2006... it is called DLC.