Sohh Lil Wayne and The Dream were both singing love songs over this chic

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
30's is the point where they start breaking down. Why marry a 30 year old chick when you could get a 20 year old. I rather take the risk that in 10 the 20 year old may be busted whereas the 30 year old at 40 will definitely be busted.

Thats why you wait until they're 30+. If you can find the rare one who maintains for that long, your chances are better at her not blowing up

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
She was cute in her prime tho

nivea.jpg

Nivea

:noah:

shorty was THICK AS fukk...WTF happened?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
im just curious to know how The Dream got her, Milian and his new asian chick. is it money or a big donkey dikk? dude is ugly as fukk and so out of shape...no homo but true

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why you wait until they're 30+. If you can find the rare one who maintains for that long, your chances are better at her not blowing up

Nah breh, just look at her Mom and her lifestyle and attitude about weight. Secondly after kids you have no chance telling what may happen. Perhaps if if you're pushing 50 but in the 30's nah. Not to say that I wouldn't wife but i'd be more interested in the 20 somethings.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im just curious to know how The Dream got her, Milian and his new asian chick. is it money or a big donkey dikk? dude is ugly as fukk and so out of shape...no homo but true

Its the networking and fame. Both of em were trying to make it, why not chill with one of the top ten writers in the game. Don't know who the Asian chick is, for Asians chicks though im def goin with the money lol.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Its the networking and fame. Both of em were trying to make it, why not chill with one of the top ten writers in the game. Don't know who the Asian chick is, for Asians chicks though im def goin with the money lol.
Untitled-224.jpg

yeah asian chicks are notorious gold diggers and materialistic. she is definitely a downgrade from Milian though

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
that bish owe her career to mystikal....she ate off danger....because she fell the fukk off soon after
She should thank Mystikal and Jive records everytime she gets a child support check from dem nikkas. Had she not been on that feature neither 1 of dem nikkas impregnate her. She'll eat good for 18 years off dem nikkas based on 1 feature.