Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This was her in 2002

Nivea-Feet-762291.jpg

Nivea-Feet-299045.jpg

:noah:

But having multiple kids will do that to a chick. I still can't for the life of me understand how Lil' Wayne pulled her & Laura London.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Well ive seen Nivea plenty of times in the A, and her face has never been her main attraction. She had a nice body for a while despite the kids. Most of her pics online are either she pregnant or just recovering from a baby. I wouldn't be surprised if she pregnant now.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
She's been on the decline for awhile now bruh

nivea-and-dream.jpg

That was right after the baby but still. nikkas seen her in that "Danger" video and lost their minds, I can't front, the first time I seen that video my dikk got hard by looking at her. I know a lot of nikkas felt the same way looking at her and superhead in that video. Them nikkas probably told themselves they was gon wife her if they met her and both of them did.

:dead: at this nikka looking like baby cakes

Picture_1.png

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
http://Mediafakeout.com/m63314/mto-...-having-twins-pics-of-his-pregnant-chick.html

The Asian fiance is now pregnant with The Dream's twins. Looks like everyone can eat off of his money. Come one, come all.

Nivea was once young and fresh. Now she's perpetually on swole. The Dream has been bloated since **before** 2002. Now these two blimps match. (How doomed are their kids together, genetically speaking?)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Most women look to attract men so they can live comfortable. She's getting child support checks from Wayne and The Dream, she has no incentive to get back in the gym. shyt she was married to The Dream so she might still be getting alimony from him on top of the child support.

No excuse when you can afford to eat right and have world class personal trainers whip you into shape. It's just laziness cause she's not even in the game no more.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Ya'll got me jackie chan in this piece with the mindblown. For all this time, I thought Nivea was in Blaque. Didnt know she had all this history with Dream and Wayne, but I can count on ya'll gossipin niqqas to hold me down, and give me the scoop on other people's personal biz....but back to blaque...oh, junior high memories!