SOHH ICEY runs THE-COLI (SOHH ICEY you win)

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:laff: @ you and Broke resorting to making shyt up just to try and turn everyone on me cuz no one else gives a shyt. nikka don't act like Char and others don't know we been had beef long before this shyt...you're acting like a desperately frustrated hoe now. :beli: I'm sure everyone will respect the fact you're being a manipulative little bytch just because I hurt your feelings on the reg. If you'd simply quit riding my dikk there'd be no issues...but nah, you can't leave well enough alone. You should create your own faction called SOHH Emotional because you sure don't belong on ICEY breh. Leave it to a hoe ass nikka to try and start internal drama within the squad.

y would i read all this? this long heartfelt post probably took u an hour to write. u really do type like a broad.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Anne Frank stop sending me private messages please. I'm using my phone, I can't printscreen shyt.. Handle this shyt on the board, please don't pollute my inbox with your weak ass insults. My shyt must've stung like a bee for you to be crying in my inbox. Man up bytch. :russ: .. Oh my bad, Anne Frank. :laff:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Anne Frank stop sending me private messages please. I'm using my phone, I can't printscreen shyt.. Handle this shyt on the board, please don't pollute my inbox with your weak ass insults. My shyt must've stung like a bee for you to be crying in my inbox. Man up bytch. :russ: .. Oh my bad, Anne Frank. :laff:

:heh::heh:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sohh is dead how these stupid fakkits gonna call themselves sohh icey. they spelled icy wrong and got the website wrong :russ: buncha dumb forum nerds

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
y would i read all this? this long heartfelt post probably took u an hour to write. u really do type like a broad.

Nah....more like a min.

...but you'll keep stalking me though. :mjpls:

Like a broad. :mjpls:

Aye...like I said, I just do my thing on here, you're the one who has been coming at me for years breh....wild homotional.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Damn my girl going in! :damn: