SOHH ICEY runs THE-COLI (SOHH ICEY you win)

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I thought u had me on ignore :youngsabo:

I do...you can view posts at will though. I just notice that 95 percent of the time you pop up in a thread I'm in you got my name in your mouth like you wish my dikk was there instead. Like fukking clockwork here you are again stalking me like a fakkit creep. :mindblown:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I do...you can view posts at will though. I just notice that 95 percent of the time you pop up in a thread I'm in you got my name in your mouth like you wish my dikk was there instead. Like fukking clockwork here you are again stalking me like a fakkit creep. :mindblown:

u post in my threads all the time muthafukka. i aint reading past that first sentence u long drawn out vagina monologue writing fakkit.
8zphu0.jpg

BLOW ME

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
u post in my threads all the time muthafukka. i aint reading past that first sentence u long drawn out vagina monologue writing fakkit.
8zphu0.jpg

BLOW ME

The goat :wow:

You think SOHH icey should initiate a neg on sight order on our friend here?

Also @ Tall Israeli, take a pic of your rep box so we can see whos collaborating with you and they can be negged into oblivion too.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The goat :wow:

You think SOHH icey should initiate a neg on sight order on our friend here?

Also @ Tall Israeli, take a pic of your rep box so we can see whos collaborating with you and they can be negged into oblivion too.

this p*ssy nikka tryna put coli cash on my head?
tell me what u know broke :birdman:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
this p*ssy nikka tryna put coli cash on my head?
tell me what u know broke :birdman:

:laff: @ you and Broke resorting to making shyt up just to try and turn everyone on me cuz no one else gives a shyt. nikka don't act like Char and others don't know we been had beef long before this shyt...you're acting like a desperately frustrated hoe now. :beli: I'm sure everyone will respect the fact you're being a manipulative little bytch just because I hurt your feelings on the reg. If you'd simply quit riding my dikk there'd be no issues...but nah, you can't leave well enough alone. You should create your own faction called SOHH Emotional because you sure don't belong on ICEY breh. Leave it to a hoe ass nikka to try and start internal drama within the squad.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nagra supports this

nagra,.....

you expect me to believe you not impersonating me.

when it looks as if, you forgeting to log out of your female avi based alias.

wtf,...is this...?

is this a freudian slip,...?

art barr