SOHH how y'all feel about females who dont wear panties???

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

Lets be honest with ourselves

Me finding out you dont wear draws on the regular downgrades you from future prospect to jumpoff status, off top..you can be the #1 wife material on the planet...after that u just a cumbucket

But if I notice in the club or a public setting you aint got none on.....imma give you all of me :noah: ..... till I hit for the first time :yeshrug:

Only hoes dont wear panties....from my life experiences :no:

A

A Friend of The People

naww...some females outfits look better when they dont have panties..you dont see the lining and the @ss pops more when they walk...just my observation, doesnt mean they are hoes, no logic behind that

I think youre mistaken my friend...seeing a tight perfectly fitting dress, with a outline of them draws hugging that ass.....is a sign of a woman of class :ahh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think youre mistaken my friend...seeing a tight perfectly fitting dress, with a outline of them draws hugging that ass.....is a sign of a woman of class :ahh:

a tight fitting dress with panty line? nah doesnt represent a woman of class to me, has nothing to do with class

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
White girls are notorious for this shyt my ex only wore panties when she had her period :laff:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never had any complaints when I dont..some articles of clothing require us to not be restricted by panther lines and etc...makes our booty and overrall silhouette look impeccable.

thats what I am trying to say, i have had girls in the past that would go out with me to some even and not wear draws, and they are some classy women..far from hood rats etc

Daps
Reppin
St louis
let that bytch breath!!!
a0yqua.jpg

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
thats what I am trying to say, i have had girls in the past that would go out with me to some even and not wear draws, and they are some classy women..far from hood rats etc

Its what we learned growing up...panty lines are to be hidden, not on display for anyone to detect...it comes across as tacky

That's why we have thongs, g-strings, and double sided tape..those undergarments just don't cut it sometimes